I did not write the article in the full sense of the word, I decided to present it as it is. Spelling and punctuation is not changed. Conclusions, as they say, do it yourself.
I can say the former fighter. But first of all, I am a former SA sergeant who was thrown onto the battlefield at the DRA a few weeks before, as I learned later, the withdrawal of our troops from the DRA. So, with three fractures of the limbs, ribs, the strongest concussion in 27 years, I became a gray-haired Muslim. "I sheltered", and perhaps a hozarian, who apparently once lived in the USSR or Russia, who knew a little Russian, bought me. He turned out to have my documents, he left me, and when I began to understand Pashtu, I learned that the war was over, the USSR was not, and so on. I became a member of his family, but it did not last long. With the death of Najib, everything changed. At first, my father-in-law did not return from a trip to Pakistan. By the time we moved from Kandahar to Kunduz. And when I returned with spare parts to my house at night, the boy neighbor told me in secret that they were asking and looking for me. Two days later, the Taliban took me too. So I became a "voluntarily" fighter-mercenary.
There was a war in Chechnya - the first. People like Arabs and Chechens began to cook for jihad in Chechnya. Cooked in camps near Mazar-i-Sharif. Then they sent it to Kandahar. There were Ukrainians, Kazakhs, Uzbeks, many Jordanians among us, but not from Iraq and other Muslim states. After preparation, the last instruction was given by NATO instructors. They transferred us to Turkey, there are camps for the shipment, rest and treatment of "Chechens". They say that highly qualified doctors are also former Soviet. We were transported across the state border by rail without stopping, drove through the whole of Georgia. In Argun, apparently, a gorge in Georgia, we were given Russian passports for residents of Chechnya. In Georgia, we were greeted and treated like heroes. No authorities have obstructed us. Acclimatization passed - the first war ended. In the camp began combat training, mountain. Then drove, wore weapon, ammunition to Chechnya through Azerbaijan, Dagestan, Argun gorge; Pankisi Gorge and through Ingushetia. Part of the cargo went directly to the Stavropol and Chechnya railways. Accompanying cops - their own, payment - cash, Georgian-Chechen dollars. On the inner region and they gave us. Very high quality made.
Soon they started talking about a new war. Europe and the United States gave the go-ahead. The political support was guaranteed, and if the troops of the Russian Federation had not begun, the Chechens would have started, the Ingush were ready to support them. The final preparation began - the study of the region, access to it, bases, warehouses (many of whom we ourselves did), issued uniforms, satellite phones. The Chechen-NATO command wanted to pre-empt the event and were afraid, as we said, that Beria’s heir was in power, and they were afraid that they would close it before the outbreak of hostilities, it would close the borders with Georgia, Azerbaijan, Ingushetia and Dagestan. The strike was expected along the Terek, the department of the plain part and the destruction of all along the outer ring and the inner prospectus with a general search of buildings, farmsteads, etc., with dogs and mine detectors. But no one did. Then they expected that the outer ring of the Terek with captured crossings, strikes with a section by sectors, dividing the three directions of the Russian Federation along the ridges is divided along the gorges to the already tightly closed border. But, alas, this also did not happen. Apparently, our generals, excuse the free-thinking, neither in the DRA, nor in Chechnya, have they learned how to fight in the mountains, much less in open battle, but with bands that know the terrain well, are well-armed, and most importantly are well-informed. They have their own - everywhere, in the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the administration, signalmen - all are practically agents. Everybody, especially women and children, who are ready to die for praise of the Wahhabi, are ready to die - he is a jigit. From the side of the GS command, they are all dungeons, i.e. "grown" in the walls of the white-stone (expression of the Chechens).
On the way to Chechnya, I decided to leave home at the slightest opportunity. I knew nothing about the death of my mother. As the most "smart", in Georgia I was appointed almost an assistant field commander. With the arrival in Chechnya, the Chechens, mainly from the local, made their way. From Afghanistan, I took almost all of my savings and hoped that almost 11 thousand dollars would be enough for me. But to start living again, needed money.
With the beginning of the second war, i.e. the antiterrorist operation, our group was abandoned at Gudermes first, then entered Shali. Since there is no solid front, we moved openly in cars. From Shali our group left for Kamaz to Itum-Kale, and then to Gas-66 on the field roads to Mupo, and from there they took out ammunition, uniforms and canned goods. I was led by one of Basayev’s confidants, I don’t remember the name, and is it real? From Chiri-Yurt, part of our group took out the wounded to Dagestan and then to Azerbaijan. In Botlikh everything was surrendered and returned. Here we were already sent into battle in the Serzhen-Yurt area, then Vedeno. Many in the increased gang are local. Received money for the fight and home, sit waiting for the signal, and you are looking for; and they beg for money, bargain for the money they received from the rear men in the battle - suhpay, stew; and sometimes ammunition "for self-defense from bandits." In the battles he was, but he did not kill, he just shot there, or mostly carried the wounded and killed. I took the killed "combat" from the dead.
After one battle, they tried to pursue us, and here I slapped an Arab cashier, but carried my own one, also killed, and left before dawn, through Harami, went to Shamilkala. Then for 250 bucks swam to Kazakhstan, then Bishkek, a refugee. Having earned some money, I got accustomed and left for Alma-Ata. My colleagues lived there and I hoped to meet them. I even met Afghans, they helped me. It's all good, but the main thing about the tactics of actions of both parties:
1. Bandits are well aware of the tactics of the Soviet army, starting with Bandera, Afgan, Yemen, etc. NATO analysts studied all this, summarized and gave us more on the NATO bases in Afghanistan, or rather, the German instructor described particularly in detail all the tactical tactics of the SA in Chechnya during the period of the actions of Beri, the fight against Bandera. Actions in Vietnam. So judge their awareness They know and directly say that "Russians do not study these questions and do not take them into account" - themselves with a mustache, literate - and it’s a pity, very bad.
2. The gangsters know that the Russian army is not prepared for night operations. Neither the soldiers nor the officers were trained at night, and there is no material support. In the first war, entire gangs of 200-300 people passed through the battle formations. They know that in the army of the Russian Federation there is no PSNR (ground reconnaissance radars), the US has enough of them - “Desert Storm”, an example of instructors. No night vision devices - NATO soldiers have every soldier. England on the Falklands overnight, using night vision devices, solved the whole problem - an example of an instructor. And this is so. There are no silent firing devices, and at night to remove the sentry, there is no one to destroy the gang silently, there is nothing and they are not ready (more on that later). And if so, the gangsters hold all the activities and prepare them at night - the Russians are sleeping. Bandyugi in the afternoon hold events only well prepared and surely, and so - the time spent, rest, information gathering is carried out, I have already said, children and women, especially from among the "victims", i.e. who has already killed husband, brother, son, etc.
There is an intensive ideological treatment among these children and they go for self-sacrifice (jihad, gazavat). Ambushes come at dawn (for 1-2 hours), so they sit at home, and at the appointed time or at a signal from the caches of weapons and forth. Expose the "lighthouses" - are on the road or on a high-rise, where you can see everything. How our troops appeared - gone - this is a signal. All almost field commanders of a satellite radio station. From the NATO bases in Turkey, the satellite data is immediately transmitted to the field workers, and they know when the column came out, what is being done in places of deployment. Indicate the direction of exit from the battlefield, etc. All the performance characteristics of our ancient radio equipment they know and constantly monitor. Therefore, all movements are controlled. The instructors said that the Russians did not carry out radio monitoring and direction finding and Yeltsin "helped" with this by destroying the KGB (possibly RTB). They were very pleased to disperse the KGB and their monitoring services. By the way, since the conversation about the chips came, then in Georgia we were given for review portraits of persons whom we should not kill, detain and assist. And I don’t remember all the names, but - Berezovsky, Abramovich, Gusinsky, Yemtsov, and still 6 - 7 portraits, but I don’t remember them all, until Chubais, Bykov, The Kid, Borodin. We were told that these individuals helped Chechnya a lot with money and political support. Do not touch them! This is an order, a photo taken. I didn’t know who they were then, so I didn’t write down the names and didn’t intend to memorize - I thought the local leadership. In a word, several US satellites and bases in Turkey are working on the "Czechs". And bandyuki know that nobody is engaged in their destruction, they are “dispersed” - the most pernicious in the tactics of the Russian army, no one ever follows, they calmly leave after another action. Who is home, who is at the base.
3. Why the huge losses of our troops on the march? Because you carry the living corpses in the car, that is, under the tent. Remove awnings from cars in war zones. Expand the fighters facing the enemy - put people facing the board, benches in the middle. Weapons at the ready, not like firewood, horrible. Tactics of bandits: an ambush with an arrangement in two echelons. 1 echelon fire opens the first. In the 2 echelon, snipers are working, killing airborne ones, blocking the exit, and no one gets out of the tent, but tries - it finishes off the echelon. Under the tent, people are as if in a bag, they do not see who is shooting from where, but he himself cannot, who along their side, while they have turned, are ready. Next - shoot the first echelon through one - one shoots - the second reloads - creates a continuous fire and "a lot of bandits", etc. = fear and panic. As soon as the ammunition -1-2 of the store was shot, the first echelon departs, takes out the dead and wounded, and 3 - finishes and covers the withdrawal. Why it seems that there was a lot, and did not have time to come to his senses, as the bandyuks were far away, if they were in 2 - 70 meters, and there was not a single corpse on the battlefield. In each echelon, scavengers are appointed, who shoot not so much, watch the battle as much as they do and immediately pull out the wounded and killed. Assign strong men. And if "the gang was pursued after the battle, they would have had corpses, and the gangs would not have left. But sometimes there is no one to pursue. Everything in the body under the awning is resting. That's the whole tactic.
4. Capture of hostages and prisoners is the instruction - to follow the "wet chicken". So called bazaars lovers. Since the rear does not work - negligent, careless grudge with a weapon "behind the back" one or two - to the market. And they were. It was already in the DRA (Afghanistan). Here is your experience, commanding fathers.
5. Command error, and bandyuki were afraid of this. It is necessary immediately with the conduct of "sweeps" to conduct a census. They came to the village - they copied each house, how much, who, where, and on the way through the remnants of documents from the administrations and through neighbors, as if specifying the actual situation in each yard. It was possible under the guise that you need to know how many people. you can spring to work, to recover, etc. = not done! And in this way, the control came from the police or the same troops to the village — they checked that there are no 70 men, here’s a list of the gangs. New ones came - who are you “brothers” and where are you from, inspecting them and searching the house - where did you hide the gun?
Any departure and arrival - through registration in the Ministry of Internal Affairs - no - went to the gang - to attack him! Wait - come - slapped. To do this, it was necessary to assign settlements and control of any movement, especially at night with night vision devices and systematic shooting of the bandyuk going to collect the unit, for each unit. And in the morning, the machine gun is in his and everyone's hand - "here he is, bandyuk." No one else will come out at night, no one will come from the gang. At this expense, half of the bandits feed at home and therefore have fewer food problems. The rest will be solved by our logistics men, selling the soldiers' products on the sly. And there would be a zone of responsibility - the army commander, the Air Force and the Interior Ministry worker would control the situation with mutual efforts, and the appearance of any new one - his (Khattab, Basayev and others) look for their wives, in the winter they are there).
And once again - do not disperse the gang. That you plant them like seedlings in the garden. Example: gang, where I was - urgently go out and destroy the column. But informants did not give accurate information (the observer had a walkie-talkie about the first cars coming out, he reported and left, the others apparently were delayed). So the gang hit the battalion, "scattered" and "won." Yeah. Each subgroup has always the task of departure, where, how and where the general gathering area of the gang. And if we were chased - almost “O” ammunition was fired. You need to drag two wounded and killed. I would not have gone far - of course, they would have abandoned everyone and would have gone. And so, in Ingushetia, in the former sanatorium, the wounded were healed and back in operation. Here is the result of dispersion. A month later, the gang rested in the collection. That is why live and elusive warlords remain so long. There would be a rapid response team with dogs on a helicopter and urgently in the area of the collision and with the support of the "beaten", that is, who fired at, and in pursuit. There are none.
6. When will the traffic routes and city streets be covered? Find the same PNV and PSNR (portable ground reconnaissance radars). At night, without noise, such posts and snipers with night sights and shooting, no need to capture, DESTROY. For our legislators and human rights activists such as Kovalev, Yemtsov and others will acquit everyone. They seek the abolition of the death penalty, you see - this is revenge - no, this is retribution, punishment for a crime, tell me the word to these slaver from Apple and SPS = in a word to intellectuals. And destroy quietly, when trying to escape, providing armed resistance, etc.
R.S. Yes, find the wives of the leaders, and catch them.