Military Review

In a kindergarten in southern Israel, sappers discovered a Palestinian rocket

84
Israeli sappers found a Palestinian rocket that fell into the territory of a kindergarten in the southern city of Sderot, which was empty at the time of the shelling, reports RIA News a message from police spokesman Mika Rosenfeld




This is one of those missiles that were fired from the Gaza Strip around the city on the day of mass Palestinian protests against the US decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Police sappers found a rocket that was fired at the end of the week (Friday-Saturday) from Gaza in the city of Sderot and fell in the kindergarten zone. Caused damage
wrote Rosenfeld on his Twitter.



It is reported that another rocket fell on one of the streets of Sderot, damaging a parked car, and a third shot down the missile defense complex "Iron Dome".

In response, the Israeli aviation attacked six targets in the Gaza Strip, including training camps, weapons warehouses and workshops of fighters.

We attacked their strategic objects and showed our strength,
said Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman on the radio station "Galya TSAHAL".
Photos used:
http://www.globallookpress.com, twitter.com/MickyRosenfeld
84 comments
Ad

Our projects are looking for authors in the news and analytical departments. Requirements for applicants: literacy, responsibility, efficiency, inexhaustible creative energy, experience in copywriting or journalism, the ability to quickly analyze text and check facts, write concisely and interestingly on political and economic topics. The work is paid. Contact: [email protected]

Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must to register.

I have an account? Sign in

  1. Same lech
    Same lech 10 December 2017 12: 12 New
    15
    Police sappers found a rocket that was fired at the end of the week (Friday-Saturday) from Gaza in the city of Sderot and fell in the kindergarten zone. Caused damage


    I advise the Jews to send this rocket to TRUMPU in a package ... yes, all subsequent gifts of the Palestinians too ... so that they do not scratch their tongues .. and filter their statements to the world.
    1. svp67
      svp67 10 December 2017 12: 15 New
      +4
      Quote: The same Lech
      I advise the Jews to send this rocket to TRUMPU in a package ...

      The main thing here is that they would not use Russian Post for this ... Although they will blame us anyway.
      And judging by the low efficiency of the Iron Dome, it seems that he, too, "cormorants pecked" ....
      1. Shurik70
        Shurik70 10 December 2017 13: 07 New
        10
        Looks like the Jews are smart, but they are infected by idiocy from the Americans. They also come up with stupid justifications for their actions. From where in the Gaza Strip are "militant training camps" that the Israelis attacked in retaliation?
        Yes, there every square meter with UAVs is viewed, informants on the beam for each quarter, cameras have been set up, any bulldozers with bulldozers only if there is a suspicion that there is an unaccounted for cartridge being demolished. All resistance underground or abroad. Speak honestly - they staged an intimidation campaign and walked shells at the first residential blocks that came to hand. No one will punish anyone for this. There is no one to punish.
        1. voyaka uh
          voyaka uh 10 December 2017 13: 33 New
          +5
          "Speak honestly - staged a rally of intimidation" ///

          Yes. Hit the camps. But they, as you correctly noted, were
          really empty. So there was a demonstrative intimidation
          Hamas pinched the group that fired rockets.
          1. svp67
            svp67 10 December 2017 14: 23 New
            +3
            Quote: voyaka uh
            So there was a demonstrative intimidation
            Hamas pinched the group that fired rockets.

            And you think that they will do it?
      2. siberalt
        siberalt 10 December 2017 13: 57 New
        +3
        Russian Post is now doing everything except mail. laughing Lenin nationalized state railways transport, communications and the imperial bank, and the current liberals have given all this to private owners - the bourgeois. Now train. reserved seat has become more expensive than a plane ticket. Here you have the cheapest ground transportation! Where we are going?belay
        1. svp67
          svp67 10 December 2017 14: 28 New
          +2
          Quote: siberalt
          Where we are going?

          Yes, why are you so sad? To the sky, to the sky. For once, we have been given the opportunity, when choosing a transport, to fly airplanes, but you don’t like it. It's faster, no less comfortable, and most importantly cheaper. And “Russian Railways”, let him STRAW from his GREED. They have already presented freight traffic to truckers, now they are also giving passengers. Straight "Russia is a generous soul."
        2. Nikolai Grek
          Nikolai Grek 10 December 2017 21: 37 New
          +2
          Quote: siberalt
          Russian Post is now doing everything except mail. laughing Lenin nationalized state railways transport, communications and the imperial bank, and the current liberals have given all this to private owners - the bourgeois. Now train. reserved seat has become more expensive than a plane ticket. Here you have the cheapest ground transportation! Where we are going?belay

          and even Lenin crumbled on the dubious admin units of the territory of the former Empire, which Russia eventually lost, and they turned into dubious states !!! negative negative negative
          1. Arameev
            Arameev 11 December 2017 22: 30 New
            0
            Quote: Nikolai Grek

            and even Lenin crumbled on the dubious admin units of the territory of the former Empire, which Russia eventually lost, and they turned into dubious states !!! :

            you would still remember Ivan the Terrible ..
            maybe all the same it’s not Lenin's fault, but always drunk,
            but then "popularly-elected-first-president-new-and-with
            free "
            distributed what shouldn't have been distributed? so ... for what they fought like a gritsa,
            so ... so be it. because ... one of the classics, Engels, seems to have a phrase: "... it doesn’t happen when one rogue pulls a multimillion people into the abyss, which means that among the masses there was already a tendency ...".
            and Lenin, by the way, on the contrary, managed to save the territory of the former empire. to the maximum. in those difficult conditions.
            1. Nikolai Grek
              Nikolai Grek 11 December 2017 23: 36 New
              +2
              Quote: Arameev
              you would still remember Ivan the Terrible ..

              actually wrote about Lenin, and I answered !!! wassat wassat wassat and if in the case ... then Lenin’s fault is undoubted ... he laid the most powerful mine under the USSR ... what is happening now in the Donbass - this is precisely the consequence !!! negative negative negative
              1. Arameev
                Arameev 11 December 2017 23: 54 New
                0
                Quote: Nikolai Grek

                actually wrote about Lenin, and I answered !!! :

                before your post with a mention of Lenin, nobody seemed to talk about him))
                and if in the case ... then Lenin’s fault is undoubted ... he laid the most powerful mine under the USSR ... what is happening now in the Donbass - this is precisely the consequence !!!
                You want to say that the problem was laid in the administrative division of the USSR into national republics? Like, if the provinces were preserved, the USSR would not fall apart))) a very controversial statement. In my opinion, you underestimate the efforts exerted from outside for decades (especially from the Khrushchev era to the very collapse), and aimed specifically at initiating centrifugal moods both in regional leaderships and among the people themselves. in recent years, there was simply no one to resist them (efforts). somehow so IMHO
                1. The comment was deleted.
                2. Nikolai Grek
                  Nikolai Grek 12 December 2017 15: 24 New
                  +2
                  Quote: Arameev
                  before your post with a mention of Lenin, nobody seemed to talk about him))

                  and you read better comments before writing !!! wink yes sibiralt wrote about Lenin !!! laughing laughing laughing
                  Quote: Arameev
                  You want to say that the problem was laid in the administrative division of the USSR into national republics?

                  what what I wanted to say what I said !!! wassat laughing
                  Quote: Arameev
                  very controversial statement.

                  controversial, not controversial, but in fact we have several million square kilometers of territories lost by Russia in the year 91 !!! negative negative negative and responsibility not only on figures of the 90s, but also on revolutionaries unfinished !!!! to refresh your memory, I advise you to study the "Brest Peace" !!! wink yes
                  1. Arameev
                    Arameev 12 December 2017 19: 14 New
                    0
                    Quote: Nikolai Grek
                    [
                    and you read better comments before writing !!!
                    :
                    Yes, I’m sorry. I incorrectly expressed my thought. it will be right this way: before your post with a mention of the guilt of Lenin, nobody seemed to talk about her.
                    Quote: Nikolai Grek
                    I wanted to say what I said !!!

                    so I didn’t deny your right to speak)) I just clarified - did I understand you correctly ... by the way, on the topic of the right to speak, there is an interesting statement (I don’t remember the author): - "for your opinion, I am ready to bite you "a sip, but for your right to express it - I will give my life." )))
                    Quote: Nikolai Grek
                    controversial, not controversial, but in fact we have several million square kilometers of territories lost by Russia in the year 91 !!!

                    that's it! lost in the 91st !! and it is the Bialowieza comrade who is responsible for the loss of territories, primarily IMHO. and indeed, from the point of view of the then law, that Bialowieza troika did not have the rights to the decision they adopted.
                    Quote: Nikolai Grek
                    responsibility not only on figures of the 90s, but also on revolutionaries unfinished!
                    if we talk about "unfinished revolutionaries", then their only fault is that for the most part they were idealists. in explanation of my thought, and with your permission, another quote: "... a member of the family of the enemy of the people" is at least brutality and excess, but what about, for example, that Gorbachev himself wrote in his memoirs; he was the grandson of a Trotskyist arrested at thirty-seventh. And since then it has already "been against the Soviet regime." no, of course, there was no need to touch the six-year-old kid (we weren’t animals), but so that he didn’t rise above the collective farm shepherd, it was necessary to trace it b. And the same with respect to a certain Boris Yeltsin, the same year of birth ... "
                    I mean that the idealist revolutionaries somehow did not think of the system of reproduction of the same idealists as themselves)))) and as a result, people began to come to power with a completely different worldview
                    Quote: Nikolai Grek
                    I advise you to study the "Brest Peace" !!! wink yes
                    as for me, so for the country to withdraw from participation in the WWII, this treaty was the smallest of all possible evils (given the mess in the country. the bigger, after the king’s abdication), again this is my IMHO naturally ...
              2. Arameev
                Arameev 12 December 2017 00: 13 New
                0
                and this is not to mention the Bialowieza company ..
    2. Sail
      Sail 10 December 2017 12: 17 New
      +4
      But who will let him scratch his tongue? Those who put him on the kingdom were carefully filtered out ... wink Talking head, no more.
    3. Chertt
      Chertt 10 December 2017 12: 19 New
      10
      Quote: The same Lech
      Police sappers found a rocket

      I do not want to question the words of journalists, but no one saw this rocket fly. As for me, it is more likely that little Jews wrote off a rocket from Hamas
      1. The comment was deleted.
    4. 79807420129
      79807420129 10 December 2017 12: 21 New
      +9
      Thanks to Trump for a happy Jewish childhood.
      1. Hunter
        Hunter 10 December 2017 12: 30 New
        +4
        Quote: 79807420129
        Thanks to Trump for a happy Jewish childhood.

        And what does Trump have to do with it, it just requires Israel to pay for the supply of weapons ..!
        And Israel will now start yelling and shooting right and left heh heh
        We also warned them and advised not to get too impudent! Now let them catch now, they’ll run back to Russia again ... heh heh
        1. 79807420129
          79807420129 10 December 2017 12: 51 New
          +7
          Quote: Hunter
          What does Trump have to do with it, it just requires Israel to pay for the supply of weapons ..!

          Well, probably Kim Jong-un recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. laughing
    5. Professor
      Professor 10 December 2017 12: 40 New
      +4
      Quote: The same Lech
      Police sappers found a rocket that was fired at the end of the week (Friday-Saturday) from Gaza in the city of Sderot and fell in the kindergarten zone. Caused damage


      I advise the Jews to send this rocket to TRUMPU in a package ... yes, all subsequent gifts of the Palestinians too ... so that they do not scratch their tongues .. and filter their statements to the world.

      Well, what about Trump? Prior to this, the Philistines fired on Israel without hints of trump. They don’t need a reason.
      Statistics of rocket attacks on Israel from the Gaza Strip:
      (only missile attacks are taken into account in statistics, but the total number of victims of rocket-and-mortar attacks is indicated; missiles dropped on Israeli territory are taken into account)
      2017th year
      December. 2 shelling. 1 rocket. No injuries (as of December 7).
      November. Not a single shelling with a rocket fall on Israeli territory has been recorded.
      October. Not a single shelling with a rocket fall on Israeli territory has been recorded.
      September. Not a single shelling was recorded.
      August. 1 shelling. 1 rocket. There are no injuries.
      July. 2 shelling. 2 rockets. There are no injuries.
      June. 1 shelling. 1 rocket. There are no injuries.
      March. 3 shelling, 3 rockets. There are no injuries.
      February. 2 shelling, 2 rockets. There are no injuries.
      January. No shelling was recorded.
      2016 year. 12 shelling, 16 missiles. There are no dead and wounded.
      2015 year. 28 shelling, 31 rocket. 2 missiles shot down by a missile defense system. There are no dead and wounded.
      2014 year. 1.451 shelling, 3.686 missiles. 14 dead, 169 wounded. 807 missiles shot down by a missile defense system.
      2013 year. 31 shelling, 48 missiles. There are no dead and wounded. 3 missiles shot down by a missile defense system.
      2012 year. 794 shelling, 2.078 missiles - 6 dead, 107 wounded. 520 missiles shot down by a missile defense system.
      2011 year. 229 shelling, about 390 missiles - 3 dead, 38 wounded. 34 missiles were shot down by a missile defense system.
      2010 year. 86 shelling, about 100 missiles - 1 dead, 2 wounded.
      2009 year. 302 shelling, about 570 missiles - 42 wounded.
      2008 year. 560 shelling, about 1.490 missiles - 7 dead, 162 wounded.
      2007 year. 437 shelling, about 760 rockets - 2 dead, 125 wounded.
      2006 year. 580 shelling, about 1.020 missiles - 2 dead, 36 wounded.
      2005 year. 123 shelling, about 270 missiles - 6 dead, 26 wounded.
      2004 year. 118 shelling, about 260 missiles - 5 dead, 46 wounded.
      2003 year. 80 shelling, about 100 missiles - no casualties.
      2002 year. 17 shelling, about 20 missiles - no casualties.
      2001 year. 5 shellings, 5 missiles - no casualties.
      1. Same lech
        Same lech 10 December 2017 12: 50 New
        +3
        Well, what about Trump? Prior to this, the Philistines fired on Israel without hints of trump. They don’t need a reason.

        The statistics are interesting ... I noticed that the number in a certain period of time fired missiles is less and less ...
        What is the reason and what missiles are used now?
        1. Professor
          Professor 10 December 2017 12: 54 New
          +8
          Quote: The same Lech
          The statistics are interesting ... I noticed that the number of missiles launched is less and less ...
          What is the reason and what missiles are used now?

          With the answers.




          Missiles are mainly factory-made. Kasama is a rarity.
          1. Hunter
            Hunter 10 December 2017 14: 05 New
            +9
            Eh professor, you can’t even imagine what awaits you all ..!
            Again you have to roam the world .. You got everyone!
            1. Gonchar
              Gonchar 10 December 2017 14: 14 New
              +3
              Quote: Hunter
              Again you have to roam the world
              Oh, the prophet. Look what the prophets say ...
            2. pap
              pap 10 December 2017 16: 25 New
              +6
              And what awaits them? The Palestinians are leaving the pebbles, well, they will launch several rockets. The Army and the Police will crush them as before. "Intifada" - how many years before this lasted and nothing survived. It can be said, they became stronger
      2. BLADFROST
        BLADFROST 10 December 2017 12: 53 New
        +4
        Thank the Israelis for their leaders! You must be patient in the blood!
      3. NordUral
        NordUral 10 December 2017 14: 08 New
        +3
        Prof! And from the promised land?
        1. Hunter
          Hunter 10 December 2017 14: 41 New
          +6
          Quote: NordUral
          Prof! And from the promised land?

          He is not murdered .. In turtles he ran before praising the armament of the United States, etc ...
          They are afraid to do it with a marshal, there will be terrible indignation .. hehe Heather dude and obviously there is support in the site structures!
      4. Nikolai Grek
        Nikolai Grek 10 December 2017 21: 39 New
        +2
        Quote: Professor
        Quote: The same Lech
        Police sappers found a rocket that was fired at the end of the week (Friday-Saturday) from Gaza in the city of Sderot and fell in the kindergarten zone. Caused damage


        I advise the Jews to send this rocket to TRUMPU in a package ... yes, all subsequent gifts of the Palestinians too ... so that they do not scratch their tongues .. and filter their statements to the world.

        Well, what about Trump? Prior to this, the Philistines fired on Israel without hints of trump. They don’t need a reason.
        Statistics of rocket attacks on Israel from the Gaza Strip:
        (only missile attacks are taken into account in statistics, but the total number of victims of rocket-and-mortar attacks is indicated; missiles dropped on Israeli territory are taken into account)
        2017th year
        December. 2 shelling. 1 rocket. No injuries (as of December 7).
        November. Not a single shelling with a rocket fall on Israeli territory has been recorded.
        October. Not a single shelling with a rocket fall on Israeli territory has been recorded.
        September. Not a single shelling was recorded.
        August. 1 shelling. 1 rocket. There are no injuries.
        July. 2 shelling. 2 rockets. There are no injuries.
        June. 1 shelling. 1 rocket. There are no injuries.
        March. 3 shelling, 3 rockets. There are no injuries.
        February. 2 shelling, 2 rockets. There are no injuries.
        January. No shelling was recorded.
        2016 year. 12 shelling, 16 missiles. There are no dead and wounded.
        2015 year. 28 shelling, 31 rocket. 2 missiles shot down by a missile defense system. There are no dead and wounded.
        2014 year. 1.451 shelling, 3.686 missiles. 14 dead, 169 wounded. 807 missiles shot down by a missile defense system.
        2013 year. 31 shelling, 48 missiles. There are no dead and wounded. 3 missiles shot down by a missile defense system.
        2012 year. 794 shelling, 2.078 missiles - 6 dead, 107 wounded. 520 missiles shot down by a missile defense system.
        2011 year. 229 shelling, about 390 missiles - 3 dead, 38 wounded. 34 missiles were shot down by a missile defense system.
        2010 year. 86 shelling, about 100 missiles - 1 dead, 2 wounded.
        2009 year. 302 shelling, about 570 missiles - 42 wounded.
        2008 year. 560 shelling, about 1.490 missiles - 7 dead, 162 wounded.
        2007 year. 437 shelling, about 760 rockets - 2 dead, 125 wounded.
        2006 year. 580 shelling, about 1.020 missiles - 2 dead, 36 wounded.
        2005 year. 123 shelling, about 270 missiles - 6 dead, 26 wounded.
        2004 year. 118 shelling, about 260 missiles - 5 dead, 46 wounded.
        2003 year. 80 shelling, about 100 missiles - no casualties.
        2002 year. 17 shelling, about 20 missiles - no casualties.
        2001 year. 5 shellings, 5 missiles - no casualties.

        rockets from the fireworks store take something ???
    6. The comment was deleted.
    7. Maz
      Maz 10 December 2017 20: 59 New
      +2
      That is, rumors that the iron dome is not able to protect 100% of the territory of Israel from missiles have been confirmed again. Well, that was known four years ago. Syria hobbled. And this is just the beginning. Judging by Lebanon.
      1. Nikolai Grek
        Nikolai Grek 10 December 2017 21: 41 New
        +2
        Quote: Maz
        That is, rumors that the iron dome is not able to protect 100% of the territory of Israel from missiles have been confirmed again. Well, that was known four years ago. Syria hobbled. And this is just the beginning. Judging by Lebanon.

        or there in statistics the word rocket does not mean exactly what it represents in reality or xs !!! wassat wassat request request request
  2. 210ox
    210ox 10 December 2017 12: 12 New
    10
    It’s good that the children didn’t suffer .. But what about the vaunted “Dome”?
    1. pvv113
      pvv113 10 December 2017 12: 18 New
      12
      Quote: 210ox
      But what about the vaunted “Dome”?

      As the classic said: was there a boy? Where is the evidence that the rocket flew from the Gaza Strip, and not Israel’s rigged provocation to justify its aggression?
      Hi Dmitry!
      1. 210ox
        210ox 10 December 2017 12: 36 New
        +4
        Vladimir hi It would be better if they put Hasidim in the synagogue if provocation. Children are not to blame ..
        Quote: pvv113
        Quote: 210ox
        But what about the vaunted “Dome”?

        As the classic said: was there a boy? Where is the evidence that the rocket flew from the Gaza Strip, and not Israel’s rigged provocation to justify its aggression?
        Hi Dmitry!
        1. Jedi
          Jedi 10 December 2017 12: 41 New
          10
          Dima, the children were not in danger - the rocket was “toothless”, and the kindergarten was empty. But the option with provocation sounds very convincing. yes
        2. pvv113
          pvv113 10 December 2017 12: 49 New
          +3
          According to the information there were no children
    2. askort154
      askort154 10 December 2017 12: 36 New
      10
      210qu ....... But what about the vaunted “Dome”?

      It seems that the Palestinians have bypassed the Israelis in technology. It was a rocket with a robot intelligence. She easily walked around the "iron dome", and did not work for the explosion, realizing that she was falling into kindergarten.
  3. The comment was deleted.
    1. PalBor
      PalBor 10 December 2017 12: 19 New
      10
      Quote: san4es
      This is one of those missiles that were fired around the city from the Gaza Strip.

      ... How do you know? Maybe the kids dragged?

      Yeah, from the Donbass ...
      And there the children are constantly under fire. Although, the Israelis are willing to do this.
      1. san4es
        san4es 10 December 2017 12: 25 New
        +6
        request ... Why can not see the "White Helmets"?
      2. Same lech
        Same lech 10 December 2017 12: 26 New
        +4
        And there the children are constantly under fire. Although, the Israelis are willing to do this.

        So they also perish ... and none of the human rights organizations in the world even blathers about this ... Pharisees am
        Why not do so ... collect fragments of mines and shells and mail them to the OSCE, PACE, UN after each shelling and killing of children ...

        the world is going crazy slowly ... the death of innocent children no longer cares.
        1. victorsh
          victorsh 10 December 2017 12: 33 New
          +2
          Why not do so ... collect fragments of mines and shells and mail them to the OSCE, PACE, UN after each shelling and killing of children ...
          No offense is necessary. Gerashchenko once again licks a plate with delicious Japanese sauce and finds on the fragments "made in the USSR". The Russian Federation "receiver" of the USSR. Do you need to explain further?
          1. Same lech
            Same lech 10 December 2017 12: 36 New
            +1
            .Gerashchenko once again licks a plate with delicious Japanese sauce and finds on the fragments "made in the USSR" .RF "receiver" of the USSR


            So that he chokes on this sauce ... am
            He already claims that the militias are firing at themselves ... there will be no worse.
        2. sabakina
          sabakina 10 December 2017 12: 37 New
          +4
          Alexei, this is not the world gone crazy, this is the Antichrist. When my guide speaks with my hands, it feels like he is not just raving, saying that white is black ....
          1. victorsh
            victorsh 10 December 2017 13: 05 New
            +1
            Just gold lard thinks to sit out in shelters.
  4. Azazelo
    Azazelo 10 December 2017 12: 17 New
    +4
    this is an occasion to arrange regular raids ...
    1. Hunter
      Hunter 10 December 2017 12: 35 New
      +5
      Quote: Azazelo
      this is an occasion to arrange regular raids ...

      Yes, we can immediately destroy their Air Force and "their dome" .. It’s just that there’s no reason and no reason, they are like children in the world "they can do anything" .. gee
    2. Professor
      Professor 10 December 2017 12: 42 New
      +3
      Quote: Azazelo
      this is an occasion to arrange regular raids ...

      This is not a reason, but a reason. We will not allow anyone to shell us for free. We will bill for each shelling.
      1. sabakina
        sabakina 10 December 2017 12: 49 New
        +6
        Professor, do not forget to take interest.
        1. The comment was deleted.
          1. Same lech
            Same lech 10 December 2017 13: 07 New
            +3
            Our debtors always pay bills and about "tomatoes"


            Hmm what all the same, you have something to learn ... when will our government learn to work like that.
            1. Professor
              Professor 10 December 2017 13: 10 New
              12
              Quote: The same Lech
              Well, all the same, you have something to learn ... when will our government learn to work like that.

              Then when I cease to keep my money in bourgeois banks I will remind you, Israeli Prime Minister Rabin resigned when it turned out that his wife had an account with a foreign bank. EMNIP then the account was only about $ 25'000.
              1. Same lech
                Same lech 10 December 2017 13: 15 New
                +4
                Then when you stop keeping your money in bourgeois banks


                Sore callus stepped on crying
        2. Hunter
          Hunter 10 December 2017 14: 11 New
          +2
          Quote: sabakina
          Professor, do not forget to take interest.

          Let Gusinsky be given out with all the bills .. and others ..!
          Back to Russia Jews. we will take strictly according to the list .. (otherwise we will send it back to the Arabs ..))))
          Here are the restless people ... hehe ..
      2. Maz
        Maz 10 December 2017 21: 04 New
        +1
        .
        Quote: Professor
        Quote: Azazelo
        this is an occasion to arrange regular raids ...

        This is not a reason, but a reason. We will not allow anyone to shell us for free. We will bill for each shelling.

        Shchaz, and you will bill the Arab League. They pile on you with interest.
        1. Professor
          Professor 11 December 2017 10: 18 New
          +2
          Quote: Maz
          .
          Quote: Professor
          Quote: Azazelo
          this is an occasion to arrange regular raids ...

          This is not a reason, but a reason. We will not allow anyone to shell us for free. We will bill for each shelling.

          Shchaz, and you will bill the Arab League. They pile on you with interest.

          Did your daughter serving in Tsahal tell you this? And she told me when this League at least once piled on anything other than ...
  5. Shahno
    Shahno 10 December 2017 12: 41 New
    +6
    Someone else after shelling our children, kindergarten children will blame the IDF? And don't say deep. the recognition of the capital and the transfer of the embassy justifies this.
    1. sabakina
      sabakina 10 December 2017 12: 52 New
      10
      Did the kids get hurt? NO! Doesn’t it bother that the rocket fell on an empty d / garden? And as far as I know, basically their missiles for some reason fall in a deserted place ...
      1. voyaka uh
        voyaka uh 10 December 2017 13: 41 New
        +9
        The vile, nasty post you have, however. negative
        1. The brightest
          The brightest 13 December 2017 13: 51 New
          0
          Quote: voyaka uh
          The vile, nasty post you have, however. negative
          You have the Zionist-fascist colonizers of Palestine, the country is ugly, so do not you evaluate posts.
          Let’s better recall the genocide that you learned in Sabra and Chatil, where 1500 to 3000 people were killed in one night, according to various estimates, mostly women, children and the elderly.
      2. Black5Raven
        Black5Raven 10 December 2017 17: 22 New
        +3
        That's the case when the nickname is fully consistent with its "owner" negative
        1. ADT
          ADT 10 December 2017 22: 07 New
          +1
          The girl, somewhere deep in her wide soul, probably would like her grandfather to be not empty. Just shy to say about your desires.
          But here we are sometimes lucky. In Ashkelon, not far from me, a rocket struck the school wall and flew into the gym. And thank God he was empty too. Just flew in and out. Without any conspiracy theories.
          And there’s nothing to fantasize, to cover the real cannibalism of the friends of Russia with far-fetched insidiousness of the Jews.
      3. Arameev
        Arameev 11 December 2017 22: 54 New
        0
        Quote: sabakina
        Did the kids get hurt? NO! Doesn’t it bother that the rocket fell on an empty d / garden? And as far as I know, basically their missiles for some reason fall in a deserted place ...

        Of course, you would like the kindergarten to be full of Israeli children at the time of the rocket's fall ...
        but fortunately your dreams do not come true
        1. Shahno
          Shahno 11 December 2017 23: 10 New
          0
          Since the conversation has come. For a respected colleague with the nickname "Old26". Kipat Barzel according to summary statistics IDF works with efficiency up to 90 percent. Specificity is prohibited for publication. The radar today has a software unit that analyzes the situation (class. Goals, trajectory, intensity) and makes a decision. "Dummy" in ignore is somewhere 50 percent. For the rest of the 50, the Tamir issues a percentage, well, every ninth "on departure". But there are problems with low-speed, low-flying targets, mortar shells.
    2. Maz
      Maz 10 December 2017 21: 11 New
      +5
      Quote: Shahno
      Someone else after shelling our children, kindergarten children will blame the IDF? And don't say deep. the recognition of the capital and the transfer of the embassy justifies this.

      And is it normal to kill the Syrians on their territory from the depths of their own and Lebanese land? So why are you blaming the mirror for Shahno? They repeated your tactics. What you sow, you reap. We warned you. Shaw, now it hurts? Shaw, is it a shame now? Shaw, scary? I do not like? And you often rush to Syria, Iran, Lebanon. And whether there will be more. Palestinians do not have high-precision missiles - your prayers are a poor country without a state. They only have one thing left - revenge without rules. So that Or endure or negotiate. But you should not cry. Everyone is already tired of your eternal confrontation of greed and greed. About hatred and say nothing, sits in the genes.
  6. anjey
    anjey 10 December 2017 12: 43 New
    +4
    Trump gave support and an excuse for Israel to clean up the Gaza Strip and partly Jerusalem, I can’t believe that this is a “stupid” antics of the prezd-idiot, it seems planned specifically for the Jews .., and if the idiot-it becomes scary for the World ...
    1. Shahno
      Shahno 10 December 2017 12: 55 New
      +3
      They now have a motive to negotiate peacefully. But apparently they don’t want peacefully.
      Glas: Please give us the golan, and we will shell you a little and still help.?
      1. anjey
        anjey 10 December 2017 13: 54 New
        +4
        and you have a good motive to genocide a hundred other Palestinians into the earth with aircraft and tanks, to destroy several city blocks in the Gaza Strip - drop by drop the stone sharpens where you should rush ...
  7. sergo1914
    sergo1914 10 December 2017 13: 09 New
    +1
    Ha. A rocket. One. Kindergarten. The sappers were not in the basements of MVTU named after Bauman. And on a suburban base.
    PS Comrades, forum Jews, it is impossible to teach children of materiel on the example of the collective-farm-Arab missile. Not pedagogical. Don’t care about your future at all. I will educate you.
  8. Jack O'Neill
    Jack O'Neill 10 December 2017 13: 19 New
    +6
    It’s good that there were no children in the kindergarten!
  9. The comment was deleted.
  10. a71
    a71 10 December 2017 13: 30 New
    +7
    The funny thing is they shot down one, two did not explode, and didn’t hurt anyone. (They have enough mind to make rockets that two out of three bypass the famous "dome" but cannot create a good fuse)
    But - "In response, Israeli aircraft attacked six targets in the Gaza Strip, including training camps, weapons depots and militant workshops.
    We attacked their strategic targets and showed our strength, "
    In this vein, it is disgusting to read the hypocritical comments of local Israeli defenders. Since they threw snowballs at me, and I put them for this from a machine gun.
    1. Professor
      Professor 10 December 2017 13: 50 New
      +7
      Quote: a71
      In this vein, it is disgusting to read the hypocritical comments of local Israeli defenders. Since they threw snowballs at me, and I put them for this from a machine gun.

      Well, we are not Christians. request We don’t substitute the second cheek. We decided "And if trouble happens, soul for soul, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, arson for arson, wound for wound, bruise for bruise."
      (Original: "ואם אסון יהיה, ונתתהנפש
      1. Maz
        Maz 10 December 2017 21: 23 New
        +4
        Quote: Professor
        Quote: a71
        In this vein, it is disgusting to read the hypocritical comments of local Israeli defenders. Since they threw snowballs at me, and I put them for this from a machine gun.

        Well, we are not Christians. request We don’t substitute the second cheek. We decided "And if trouble happens, soul for soul, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, arson for arson, wound for wound, bruise for bruise."
        (Original: "ואם אסון יהיה, ונתתהנפש

        So chew the otter silently, without groans, crying and excuses. Be the peasants. In Syria, they have shamed - now catch the bestowal. You flew in without rules, shot, bombed your own country. Well, then take a hit and hit planes and missiles at the impoverished gas. Within Israel. The earth is round.
        1. Professor
          Professor 11 December 2017 10: 20 New
          +3
          Quote: Maz
          So chew the otter silently, without groans, crying and excuses. Be the peasants. In Syria, they have shamed - now catch the bestowal. You flew in without rules, shot, bombed your own country. Well, then take a hit and hit planes and missiles at the impoverished gas. Within Israel. The earth is round.

          Does your daughter have a bomb shelter? You would take care of it wishing good luck to those who want to kill her.
  11. Old26
    Old26 10 December 2017 14: 15 New
    0
    Quote: Professor
    Statistics of rocket attacks on Israel from the Gaza Strip:

    Thank you, Professor for statistics. Previously came across fragmentary. And there are statistics, how does the "Dome" work? Somewhere there were general figures, but no specifics ...

    Quote: Professor
    Missiles are mainly factory-made. Kasama is a rarity.

    Factory production of them or mainly from abroad?
    1. The comment was deleted.
    2. Professor
      Professor 10 December 2017 16: 07 New
      +2
      Someone didn’t like my comment. I repeat:
      Quote: Old26
      Thank you professor for the statistics. Previously came across fragmentary. And there are statistics, how does the "Dome" work? Somewhere there were general figures, but no specifics ...

      They write that on the 2014-th performance was more than 90%. True, they say that an interceptor costs $ 100 000.
      Here they write that the interceptor costs $ 35-50k.
      They write that 17.09.2016 Kipat Barzel for the first time on the Syrian front shot down two artillery shells fired from Syria.
      Tsahal wrote about performance in 84% ... In 2014, during an operation in Gaza, system performance was higher than 90%.

      Quote: Old26
      Factory production of them or mainly from abroad?

      Imported.
  12. Eurodav
    Eurodav 10 December 2017 14: 37 New
    +1
    Quote: Shurik70
    Looks like the Jews are smart, but they are infected by idiocy from the Americans. They also come up with stupid justifications for their actions. From where in the Gaza Strip are "militant training camps" that the Israelis attacked in retaliation?
    Yes, there every square meter with UAVs is viewed, informants on the beam for each quarter, cameras have been set up, any bulldozers with bulldozers only if there is a suspicion that there is an unaccounted for cartridge being demolished. All resistance underground or abroad. Speak honestly - they staged an intimidation campaign and walked shells at the first residential blocks that came to hand. No one will punish anyone for this. There is no one to punish.

    "Looks like the Jews are smart ... '
    Exactly ... sort of! Who installed this, besides themselves? Now for the Zionists again around the world will snatch!
  13. Livonetc
    Livonetc 10 December 2017 14: 55 New
    +2
    Whether it will still be.
    Whether it will still be.
    It's only the beginning.
    Oh yoy yoy.

    And the monkeys took the matches.
    They went to the blue sea.
    The blue was lit by the blue.
  14. A. Privalov
    A. Privalov 10 December 2017 18: 00 New
    +5
    I can not share with readers IN.
    I am now taking an excursion to Jerusalem on an armored troop-carrier, and in front of the column is a Merkava tank, with ten infantrymen on armor.
    All tourists are equipped with helmets, body armor, helicopter and UAV with missiles cover us from the air. For this tour, I had to pull out the old grandfather "Mauser", lubricate it and buy a box of ammunition.
    Just passed the tenth checkpoint. Fights go all over the city. Shootings, explosions, cries of "Shema Israel!" and Allah akbar. Sometimes it comes home "Urrra! For the Motherland!" This CIS battalion counterattacks Arab positions.
    Near the Jaffa Gate of the Old City is a field hospital. Doctors are not enough. Wounded and killed lie side by side. But the tour is paramount.
    I draw the attention of tourists to the walls of the towers of Herod's Palace, incidentally removing an Arab sniper with a shot blocking the magnificent carving on the top of the tower.
    Shooting, moving forward to the Temple of the Sepulcher. The commander of the platoon of paratroopers reports that the battle near the church has stopped. Tourists are doing well. Losses, not yet, only one was slightly stunned by an explosion from a mine that fell nearby.
    The passage to the Wailing Wall through the Muslim quarter is blocked. But I have a tour. I join the battle with a gang of terrorists. Tourists offer patrons - they really want to get their excursion, the money has been paid!
    The short bout is over. We break through to the area near the wall. It is calm here. Sometimes flying bullets from the Temple Mount whistle.
    I communicate by field radio station with a cover helicopter. They promise to support our ascent to the Temple Mount with fire.
    Tourists wipe the sweat from body armor.
    In the "Mauser" ran out of ammo. I pick up "Kalashnikov", lying near the murdered terrorist. In a jump I suppress a machine-gun point near the Al-Aqsa Mosque. Tourists chain and roll through the Maghreb Gate to the Temple Mount square.
    Contacting again:
    "The Temple Mount is in our hands! I repeat - the Temple Mount is in our hands!"
    Deja-vu ...
    Armored personnel carriers are waiting in the parking lot at the Zion Gate. I make a roll call. No dead, no wounded.
    Another excursion to Jerusalem is over. Until the morning you need to clean the weapon, replenish ammunition. Tomorrow - a new tour group.
    1. Krasnodar
      Krasnodar 10 December 2017 18: 27 New
      +2
      Forgot to add about the gala dinner at the end of the tour at the seafood restaurant in Mea Shaarim. From the meat menu of this institution I recommend pork chops in a creamy sauce. With shrimps.
  15. Old26
    Old26 10 December 2017 18: 14 New
    0
    Quote: Professor
    Someone didn’t like my comment. I repeat:
    Quote: Old26
    Thank you professor for the statistics. Previously came across fragmentary. And there are statistics, how does the "Dome" work? Somewhere there were general figures, but no specifics ...

    They write that on the 2014-th performance was more than 90%. True, they say that an interceptor costs $ 100 000.
    Here they write that the interceptor costs $ 35-50k.
    They write that 17.09.2016 Kipat Barzel for the first time on the Syrian front shot down two artillery shells fired from Syria.
    Tsahal wrote about 84% effectiveness ... In 2014, during an operation in Gaza, the effectiveness of the system was above 90% ..

    Thank. Until 2012, at the very least, statistics still skipped; at a later date, I did not see them. With performance, too, everything is clear.
    Well, what’s expensive ... The best option for the "cost-effectiveness" scheme does not work here. But if expensive and effective, then what can I do ...

    Quote: Professor
    Quote: Old26
    Factory production of them or mainly from abroad?

    Imported.

    And it is clear
    1. Professor
      Professor 10 December 2017 20: 27 New
      +2
      Quote: Old26
      Well, what’s expensive ... The best option for the "cost-effectiveness" scheme does not work here. But if expensive and effective, then what can I do ...

      The cost of Tamir should not be compared with the cost of the City, but with the cost of the power plant that Kipat Barzel covers.
  16. Netzah netzah
    Netzah netzah 10 December 2017 19: 55 New
    +7
    Firstly, not a Palestinian rocket, but a Soviet one. C-5. Secondly, a kindergarten on the outskirts of the city, in a straight line to the Arab house 1.5 km. Even if they had spotted, the “Dome” would not have time to work. The same crap was with mortar attacks during the last war. Thirdly, the rocket went along a low trajectory and was covered by houses from the radar. Conclusions are made, the city’s security system will be finalized.
  17. Maz
    Maz 10 December 2017 21: 28 New
    +5
    Quote: Old26
    Quote: Professor
    Statistics of rocket attacks on Israel from the Gaza Strip:

    Thank you, Professor for statistics. Previously came across fragmentary. And there are statistics, how does the "Dome" work? Somewhere there were general figures, but no specifics ...

    Quote: Professor
    Missiles are mainly factory-made. Kasama is a rarity.

    Factory production of them or mainly from abroad?

    My daughter was sitting at the monitor of the air situation review at the Israeli Air Force base Hatzor in 2014, and so she said that about a third of the missiles the dome clicked through. I believe in daughter more than professor, warrior and Aron combined. They were simply afraid to tell the population the truth. The panic was wild during every "hell forever."
    1. ADT
      ADT 10 December 2017 21: 56 New
      +3
      Maz, Moroccans probably lived around you, they are noisy. Yes, they squeal with and without cause.
      On television, they were also fond of showing them, scared.
      Where I live and work, mostly people from the former union. I didn’t see panic at all.
      I remember at the factory, during the siren, many did not want to go to the shelter, because they were forced to frighten them with the fact that if they didn’t get insurance, they would fire them instead of the sick-list.
      True, one little white Russian girl reacted strongly to the siren, it began to shake, even in a protective room. And still she sat quietly in the corner, shaking, but was silent
      But most of the people generally perceived this as a salute, and calmly watched, well, of course, if the children were not around.
    2. Professor
      Professor 11 December 2017 10: 24 New
      +3
      Quote: Maz
      My daughter was sitting at the monitor of the air situation review at the Israeli Air Force base Hatzor in 2014, and so she said that about a third of the missiles the dome clicked through. I believe in daughter more than professor, warrior and Aron combined. They were simply afraid to tell the population the truth. The panic was wild during every "hell forever."

      And you ask your daughter where they fell. I remind you that 3.686 missiles were fired and "about a third of the missiles the dome snapped", that is, about 1200 missiles fell on cities. Where are the victims? Where is the destruction? Where are the videos on YouTube and Facebook, are you our true? How do you explain that only one person died from rockets? fool
  18. The comment was deleted.
    1. The comment was deleted.
      1. The comment was deleted.
  19. The comment was deleted.
  20. gromoboj
    gromoboj 11 December 2017 23: 18 New
    +1
    With the "iron dome" is not clear. He is somehow not iron.
    And some kind of strange rockets. Fall but do not explode. Just the discs launch or what?
  21. The brightest
    The brightest 13 December 2017 13: 44 New
    0
    Zionist-fascist colonizers of Palestine are trying to put pressure on pity! Let’s better recall the genocide that they learned in Sabra and Chatil, where 1500 to 3000 people were killed in one night, according to various estimates, mostly women, children and the elderly. And this is without photographs of the children killed by the bombs, with the excuse of “fighters” hiding under the buildings.