United Shipbuilding Corporation (USC) is the largest shipbuilding holding in Russia. The corporation includes 40 shipyards, shipyards and design offices. 80 000 people work at USC enterprises. Virtually all warships built and developed for the Russian Navy (95%) are manufactured and repaired by corporation enterprises. 100% of USC shares is owned by the state.
1. "Admiralty Shipyards" (St. Petersburg).
One of the oldest shipbuilding enterprises in Russia, the first industrial enterprise in the northern capital. The basic enterprise of the shipbuilding industry, the center of non-nuclear submarine shipbuilding in Russia.
2. Over 310 years of activity, the company built more 2600 ships and vessels of various types and classes: the first Russian ships, battleships and cruisers, the world's first nuclear-powered icebreaker, unique research and deep-water vehicles, tankers of various types, including reinforced ice class, more than 300 submarines of various projects that have no analogues in the world shipbuilding.
3. The company implements a number of contracts for domestic and foreign customers.
4. Arctech Helsinki Shipyard / Arctech Helsinki Shipyard.
The shipyard located in Finland was established in 1865 year. The company is engaged in the construction of icebreakers and special vessels for the development of the Arctic shelf, as well as vessels providing platforms.
5. Now the shipyard is building four of the most modern ships in its class and a tanker-kondesatovoz tanker.
6. The icebreaking supply vessel of the project Р-71014 under construction was named “Gennady Nevelskoy”. Three more ships will be named: “Stepan Makarov”, “Fedor Ushakov” and “Mikhail Lazarev”.
7. The main functions of the vessels are to supply drilling platforms in the north-eastern part of the Sakhalin shelf.
9. In December, 2010, Arctech Helsinki Shipyard became part of the United Shipbuilding Corporation.
10. Baltic plant.
The company manufactures ships and ships, nuclear and diesel-electric icebreakers of a new generation, floating nuclear power plants, as well as equipment for shipbuilding, the nuclear and chemical industries, engineering products. Founded 26 in May 1856, the Baltiysky Zavod created more than 550 ships and vessels.
11. Russia's largest slipway of long 350 meters allows an enterprise to build ships with a deadweight of 100 000 tons.
The nuclear-powered icebreaker Arktika is the lead ship of the 22220 project. Launched 16 June 2016 of the year.
It is the largest and most powerful icebreaker in the world. The maximum thickness of ice to be overcome is the 2,8 meter.
12. The Baltic Shipyard is the only Russian manufacturer of large bronze and brass rowers with diameters up to 8 meters.
13. Oversized equipment is transported using self-propelled platforms with a lifting capacity of 150 and 200 tons.
15. The weight of one section collected at the Baltic plant reaches 140 tons.
16. Out-of-embankment of the Baltic plant. Now the completion of the floating power unit with two Akademik Lomonosov reactor units is underway. It is intended for use in the Far North and Far East. "Academician Lomonosov" will be installed in the city of Pevek, Chukotka Autonomous Region.
17. Shipyard "Severnaya Verf".
The largest shipbuilding plant in Russia, carrying out the construction of combat surface ships of the corvette, frigate, destroyer and special purpose ships for the Russian Navy.
18. Severnaya Verf (formerly Putilovskaya) was founded in 1912 and is one of the leading defense industry enterprises in Russia.
19. Over a century history The shipyard built about 600 surface ships and commercial ships for the Navy and civilian fleets, including missile cruisers, air defense ships, large anti-submarine ships and destroyers, passenger and dry cargo ships, container ships, ro-ro ships, bulk carriers, tugboats, supply vessels, ferries and floating docks.
20. Logistics vessel "Elbrus" project 23120. Designed for transporting dry cargo, towing and assistance.
21. Middle Nevsky Shipyard.
The leader of composite shipbuilding in Russia and the only enterprise in the country that has mastered the construction of ships and vessels from four types of materials: shipbuilding, low magnetic steels, composite materials and aluminum-magnesium alloys.
22. The company has mastered the modern technology of manufacturing cases made of composite materials by vacuum infusion.
23. The essence of the method is to create a vacuum inside the case, due to which impregnation of the reinforcing material and the resins are drawn.
24. Infusion reduces voids in the structure of the material, increases the environmental friendliness of production and reduces financial costs.
26. The Middle Nevsky Plant participates in the ITER international project to create the world's first experimental thermonuclear reactor. The project aims to demonstrate the potential for commercial use of a fusion reactor. ITER facilities are located on an area of 180 ha in France.
The company in St. Petersburg produces one of the six coils of the magnetic system of a fusion reactor. These coils are necessary for plasma formation and retention in the reactor. The planned dates for the completion of the ITER project — 2021 year.
27. Vyborg Shipyard.
One of the largest shipbuilding enterprises located in the North-West region of Russia, specializing in the production of deep-water semi-submersible drilling platforms and floating mining complexes for the development and development of offshore fields. Vyborg Shipyard also produces stationary mining platforms, icebreakers, fishing trawlers, ice-class vessels and supply vessels.
28. Over the 68 years, the shipyard built 210 ships for various purposes, 9 offshore drilling platforms and 105 modules for the development of oil and gas fields.
29. The shipyard possesses the necessary equipment and personnel for carrying out a complex of works for the repair and conversion of ships.
30. The company performs work on dimensional modernization of vessels and re-equipment of vessels of the river registry class into river-sea vessels.
31. Novorossiysk is the third icebreaker in the 21900M series. Ships of this project are able to overcome ice thickness up to 1,5 meter. These are the most powerful diesel-electric icebreakers among all working icebreakers in Russia.
32. Kronstadt Marine Plant.
The plant has been one of the leading ship repair enterprises in Russia for a century and a half, the largest in the North-West region. Among the ships and vessels repaired by the Marine Plant are the first domestic battleships, the first sea-going destroyer Vzryv, the cruisers Aurora, Varyag, the battleships Sevastopol, October Revolution, destroyers of the Novik type, submarines, and Yermak icebreakers ”And“ Krasin ”and many others.
33. The ceremonial opening of the Marine Plant took place on 3 (15) in March 1858, in the presence of Emperor Alexander II.
34. The company has four dry docks.
They allow docking repairs of ships and vessels up to 230 meters in length and with a displacement of up to 40 000 tons.
35. The total length of the berthing front of the repair quays is 500 meters.
36. Gas turbine production at the Marine Plant has existed since 1967. Over the years, more than 360 units of ship engines and installations have been repaired. The bench complex created at the enterprise allows carrying out a full cycle of engine tests.
37. Production Association "Sevmash".
Sevmash is the largest shipbuilding complex in Russia, the country's only shipyard building nuclear submarines for the Navy. In addition to military shipbuilding, Sevmash carries out orders for the construction of civilian ships, marine equipment for oil and gas production, manufactures technical products for the engineering, metallurgical, oil and gas and other industries.
38. The capacity of the stocks allows the company to build ships with hull widths up to 38 meters with deadweight up to 100 000 tons.
39. Sevmash designs ships, offshore structures, ship equipment and equipment for oil and gas production, provides warranty repair services, upgrading nuclear submarines and surface ships, and is engaged in recycling.
40. The company is located on the territory of more than 300 hectares and unites in its structure more than 100 divisions.
41. Baltic shipyard "Yantar".
The only Russian shipbuilding enterprise located in the southeast non-freezing part of the Baltic. Baltic Shipyard specializes in military and civil shipbuilding, as well as ship repair, mechanical engineering and metalworking. The main specificity of the Yantar PSZ is ships and vessels with a high degree of technical saturation.
42. The area of the covered buildings and slipways of the enterprise is more than 600 000 square. Possibilities for assembling sections and metal structures - up to 15 000 tons per year.
43. Outfitting resources of the enterprise are two stacking complexes - Yantar and Burevestnik. The dimensions of the Yantar building berth make it possible to build ships and vessels with a launch weight of up to 10 000 tons, with a displacement of up to 12 000 tons, with a maximum length of 145 meters and a width of 26 meters. The “Burevestnik” small slipway provides for the construction of ships with a launch weight of up to 2200 tons and a width of up to 15 meters.
44. The unique climatic conditions of the non-freezing Baltic allow year-round hauling of vessels to customers.
45. 33 ship repair plant is located in the most western city of Russia - Baltiysk, Kaliningrad region.
It is a strategic enterprise of the military-industrial complex and specializes in the repair of warships, boats, special ships and auxiliary vessels fleet. Since the beginning of the 1990s, the plant has mastered and accumulated unique experience in the repair of civilian vessels: fishing fleets, river-sea transport vessels, oil-loading, dry-cargo and research vessels, including hovercraft.
46. For off-site repairs, the plant has two floating composite docks of the 10090 project with a payload of 4500 tons each. The docks are certified by the safety inspection of diving and deep-sea works, as well as by the inspection of state technical supervision.
47. The company repairs and balances propellers made of carbon and stainless steel, bronze and brass.
48. For off-road repair of 33, the plant has equipped berths, including an 46 pier with a port crane with a lifting capacity of 16 tons and a repair pier equipped with a portal crane with a lifting capacity of 32 tons.
49. Amur Shipbuilding Plant is the largest shipbuilding enterprise in the Far East, located in Komsomolsk-on-Amur.
50. The plant builds submarines and battle surface ships for the Navy, as well as ships of various classes and purposes. This is the only company in the Far East that has the base for the construction of ships with a nuclear power plant.
51. Amur Shipbuilding Plant has the necessary production facilities and technologies for the construction of ships and military and civilian ships with a displacement of up to 25 000 tons. The stacking complex consists of closed heated slipways, including 9 docks, a bulk basin and water area.
In the entire history of Amur Shipyard built more 300 ships and vessels for various purposes.
52. Khabarovsk Shipyard.
One of the largest shipbuilding enterprises in the Far East. The Khabarovsk Shipyard builds both warships for the Russian Navy and foreign customers, and civilian ships (including hovercrafts). It is engaged in the manufacture of technical products for all industries and ship repairs.
53. The technical capabilities of the plant make it possible to build ships with a displacement of up to 1500 tons, and after the modernization is completed - up to 2500.
54. The landing boat “Murena-E” of the 12061 project. Designed to receive and transport troops of the amphibious assault.
55. Plant "Red Sormovo".
One of the oldest Russian shipyards, founded in 1849 year. Over the years, 75 built and upgraded more than 300 submarines and rescue vehicles, including atomic 25. And in its entire history, the Sormovsk Shipyard built around the civil fleet 2000.
56. Today the Red Sormovo is building commercial fleet vessels. The plant mastered the construction of the largest oil tankers with a deadweight of more than 13, 000 tons, chemical tankers and methanol carriers.
57. Branch “Sevastopol Marine Plant” of the Zvezdochka Ship Repair Center.
One of the largest enterprises of not only ship repair, but also shipbuilding, located on the southwest coast of Crimea. Founded in 1783 year as the Sevastopol Marine Plant them. Ordzhonikidze, is one of the city-forming enterprises of the city. The company can build vessels with lengths up to 100 meters, widths up to 27 meters, displacement up to 6000 tons and launching weight up to 3000 tons.
58. During its history, the Sevastopol Marine Plant built over 500 ships and vessels and more than 70 floating cranes with a payload from 50 to 1600 tons. Repaired more 5000 ships and ships.
59. Outfitting quays allow ships and ships to be moored up to 300 meters in length and with a displacement of up to 150 thousand tons. Features of the location and production facilities allow for year-round repair, docking, re-equipment and modernization of ships and vessels of various classes and purposes.
60. Shipyard "Lotos".
It is one of the largest enterprises of the Astrakhan region and the Southern Federal District. Lotos builds river-sea vessels. Shipbuilders implement projects of dry cargo ships, chemical carriers, oil tankers and turnkey barges.
61. The capacity of the plant allows sticking and all types of repair work of various vessels up to 6000 tons and lengths up to 140 meters.
Shipyard "Lotos" - the first resident of a special economic zone.
62. Astrakhan Shipbuilding Production Association (AFS).
ASPO is a production division of the group of companies "Caspian Energy". The ARPD includes the largest Astrakhan shipyards: ARPA Lead shipyard, ARPD Site No. 3 and the Lotos shipyard. The advantageous geographical location of production sites, proximity to the Caspian Sea, as well as unique experience in the construction and modernization of drilling platforms makes the ASPO production complex optimal for the construction of technical means for the exploration and production of hydrocarbons on the shelf.
In the photo: Work on the construction of blocks of the support base block-conductor (sea ice-resistant stationary platform) project 4740.
63. Capacities of assembly and welding production allow to collect and export modules weighing up to 1000 tons to an open area.
64. The production capacity for the manufacture of metal structures in the workshops of the case-processing production is 12 000 tons per year.
66. The floating crane “Volgar” is a single-body, non-self-propelled crane with a length of 86 meters.
The reloading pier for the floating crane “Volgar” is located on the southern stocks of the main shipyards of AFS. A floating crane consists of one fixed boom with elevations placed on it. Load capacity 1550 tons, crew 23 person.