It seems that the sun on that day decided to take revenge in two rainy months, and it was roiling unhappily.
“However, it is better that way, than to make a face in a puddle,” said the fighters, going into the field for demonstration classes.
Such events are rarely held, they gathered generals from all over the district to look at new items and tactics used in modern combat conditions. The word "Syria" sounded quite often, the report is precisely why it was so late that you can’t show much of what you saw. These photos have been approved and allowed to be shown. It seems that in a day, we traveled all, but it was only a small fraction. Soon I will show a lot of interesting things, including technical innovations!
01. At the training ground, you can be blinded by the number of stars on uniform, but on tank Director, he is the most important
02. The commander of the Western Military District shows the chief of the General Staff of Belarus a mock tank director, developed by local craftsmen. It is interactive
03. UAV is preparing for takeoff
04. Engineers from the demining group. By the way, the general ordered the dog to hide in the shadow, for which he received + 100 to karma from the fighters
05. And the drone is already in the sky ... Control from the ground
06. Leshi came
08. Head of Engineers of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation
09. The bandage, of course, is not necessary to impose, it is more appropriate to use the “Hippocratic cap”, but if the infirmary is near, then it will come down
10. And here is a dog work found
12. In the hands of the fighter is not a piece of soap, as it may seem at first glance, but a TNT block. I'll show it bigger later
13. Technique for the south of the globe
14. And this is a howitzer on wheels. By the way, everything is made in Nizhny Novgorod
16. See the gopher? I do not see either. And he is!
17. Another killer thing
18. Chains on the turret of the tank - not know-how, of course, but also the Syrian experience
19. Fighting couple
20. But the Syrian know-how, but on the other hand - balloon. Caliber from 85 to 150 mm. can carry both damaging and poisonous elements
21. Engineering troops. The suit is very heavy, but it includes elements of forced cooling.
22. And here is the checker. It looks like an ordinary bar of soap. It can be thrown, used as a kindling for a campfire. But if you add a detonator to it ... there will be a big badabum
23. Smoke curtain set. (For me, it would be better if the rain on 10 was called up. Although we are all wet)
24. Military police responsible for the perimeter
25. Well, the photo of the commander of the Western Military District. One of the most militant generals in Russia. By the way, this is not just a walk, the boards are planted in the windows between the buildings at the height of the third floor