Military Review

Satanovsky: Trump is ready to be sold to China with giblets

5
Yevgeny Satanovsky, President of the Middle East Institute, a prominent Russian military-political expert, believes that the American President Trump “surrendered” everything he talked about before coming to power. Words about the "trade war" with China have not been heard for a long time, but several dozen contracts have been signed for a total amount of more than 200 billion dollars.


5 comments
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must to register.

I have an account? Sign in

  1. solzh
    solzh 20 November 2017 18: 36
    +2
    Well, Trump, he is, nevertheless, a businessman after all. He is primarily looking for profit. Hence, several dozen contracts totaling more than $ 200 billion.
    1. Sling cutter
      Sling cutter 20 November 2017 18: 56
      +1
      In Russia, someone else bothers on the topic of friendship with a tea-house, saying that we will turn east and with them we .... tra-la-la Analiteghi, meaningful abstruse speeches ....
      I remember how half a year of all the iron-trump tramp our candidate, tram-pam-pam .., litter-tv analyzed, all the court jesters "rocked" the topic ...
      And here the bam and the goat's muzzle sent a racket to you with a big and fiery greetings.
      Oops, where is your Siberian power? money buried in the ground and rotenbergs in pockets?
      It’s time for our Muslims to understand that they don’t need any talkers there, just like here, only here not everyone has realized.
      1. You Vlad
        You Vlad 20 November 2017 19: 21
        0
        Quote: Stroporez
        In Russia, someone else bothers on the topic of friendship with a teahouse.

        Not friendship, but strategic partnership wink Having 1- 2 economies in the world at your side and clap your ears or play enemies, I don’t know what
        Quote: Stroporez
        Oops, where is your Siberian power? money buried in the ground and rotenbergs in pockets?

        And where is our Power of Siberia? Is this not the Power of Siberia? You don’t put a shadow on the fence and you don’t spin the people, otherwise you’re broadcasting as ... agent bully You don’t worry, everything goes according to schedule and according to plan! wink
        Quote: Stroporez
        It’s time for our Muslims to understand that they don’t need any talkers there, just like here, only here not everyone has realized.

        I have long noticed that people who position themselves as communists are mixing Russia with dirt! Well, I understand communism is good, etc., but why is everything that Russia has achieved lately to mix with dirt and point blank? I don’t understand this and consider it to be sabotage!
        And do not look at Satanovsky, he is a Zionist and your class enemy, as if crying
        1. solzh
          solzh 20 November 2017 20: 17
          +2
          You're not right. People who position themselves as communists, primarily patriots of Russia, we just have a different view on solving problems.
          Quote: you Vlad
          Why is everything that Russia has achieved lately with mud to mix and point blank not see?

          Liberalists, Trotskyists and false patriots mix the country with dirt. And we, the supporters of the Soviet regime, are trying at least somehow, including constructive criticism, to help the Motherland cope with the heavy share that befell it.
          And those who pour mud on Russia are its enemies
  2. Eurodav
    Eurodav 21 November 2017 04: 44
    0
    Quote: solzh
    You're not right. People who position themselves as communists, primarily patriots of Russia, we just have a different view on solving problems.
    Quote: you Vlad
    Why is everything that Russia has achieved lately with mud to mix and point blank not see?

    Liberalists, Trotskyists and false patriots mix the country with dirt. And we, the supporters of the Soviet regime, are trying at least somehow, including constructive criticism, to help the Motherland cope with the heavy share that befell it.
    And those who pour mud on Russia are its enemies

    Well, patriots are not only communists! And in the EDR there are patriots in the SR and in other parties, for example, too. Why if they are patriots, they should not unite in one party? But he won’t give such a ride, because everyone understands his patriotism in different ways and brings people differently! And ordinary people, too, have a different understanding of what it should be! A patriot who leaves EDR - a patriot without pants, as soon as he leaves, he will lose the nishtyaks from the ruling party, why he needs it, so think that the patriot is more important and whether he is a patriot ... A patriot from the communists ... well, not I know ... during the EBN, the Communists were so lowered that he, like a red rag, infuriates some of them like a red rag, for his cowardice when he merged, having won against the EBN, but he won, everyone knows that! VO has not yet been untwisted, the SR has its own cockroaches ... For some reason, patriots from different parties pave different roads to the prosperity of Russia, but if you are patriots, then the road should also be one! So the alliance is far away, and external forces are taking advantage of this!
    The state should have ideology! Spelled out in the Constitution! Then the patriots will unite and the evil spirits will become less ...