Military Review

The Glukhov Division of the Strategic Missile Forces is completing rearmament at the Yars PGRK

84
The rearmament of the third regiment of the Glukhovsky division of the Strategic Missile Forces (RVSN) of Russia deployed in Western Siberia to the newest YARS mobile ground soil missile system (PGRK) will be completed in December 2017, said Major General Pavel Burkov.


The Glukhov Division of the Strategic Missile Forces is completing rearmament at the Yars PGRK


The Guards Rocket Glukhov Order of Lenin. The Red Banner Order of Suvorov, Kutuzov and Bogdan Khmelnitsky, the 5 division of November will mark the 75 anniversary of its formation. The missile compound is armed with the "Yars" PGRK equipped with a solid-fuel intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) with a split head RS-24.

We are completing the deployment of the third regiment to the new Yars missile system, and in December the division will be completely re-equipped
- quotes Burkova newspaper "Red Star" in the article "Yarsy" in the Siberian taiga "

Due to the fact that the state tests of the new missile complex were carried out on the basis of our division, our personnel, in collaboration with representatives of the military-industrial complex, the direct producers of this weaponsmastered the technique and theoretically and practically
- added the division commander, transmits RIA News
84 comments
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must to register.

I have an account? Sign in

  1. Jedi
    Jedi 4 November 2017 18: 16 New
    12
    The rearmament of the third regiment of the Glukhov Division of the Strategic Missile Forces of Russia deployed in Western Siberia to the newest Yars mobile ground-based missile system (PGRK) will be completed in December 2017 years

    Will they have time before the Strategic Missile Forces Day? A good present would come out. good
    1. Lord of the Sith
      Lord of the Sith 4 November 2017 18: 32 New
      17
      In 2016, instead of 20 YRS missiles according to the plan, 23 YRS missiles were delivered.
      1. Jedi
        Jedi 4 November 2017 18: 39 New
        10
        That allows us to hope that they will have time before December 17th. yes
        1. Lord of the Sith
          Lord of the Sith 4 November 2017 18: 43 New
          +7
          Of course, in addition, we do not export them. Therefore, the capacities of the factories work only for Russia))
          1. Jedi
            Jedi 4 November 2017 18: 59 New
            +8
            Which is very "pleasing" to the Western "partners" and warms our souls. bully
          2. sabakina
            sabakina 4 November 2017 19: 11 New
            +8
            Quote: Lord of the Sith
            Of course, in addition, we do not export them. Therefore, the capacities of the factories work only for Russia))

            Sergey, I would say, not only to Russia. For Donbass / New Russia / Southeast, too. let them just try to rock the hell out of you ...
          3. DMB_95
            DMB_95 4 November 2017 19: 18 New
            11
            Quote: Lord of the Sith
            Of course, in addition, we do not export them.

            If anything, the Yarsa will go under its own power for export. soldier
            1. 210ox
              210ox 4 November 2017 19: 34 New
              +4
              Well, you can bind to them and send them to the destination Benedict, dog, Navalny .. Once through the station in any way ..
              Quote: DMB_95
              Quote: Lord of the Sith
              Of course, in addition, we do not export them.

              If anything, the Yarsa will go under its own power for export. soldier
          4. Don
            Don 4 November 2017 20: 32 New
            +2
            We do not supply for export, but both Yars strategist and Iskander OTRK missiles are assembled at the Votkinsk plant in Udmurtia, and therefore an increase in the production of one type of missile affects another. About it was an article about three or four years ago. Even 23 rockets per year - is it a lot or a little?
            1. Lord of the Sith
              Lord of the Sith 4 November 2017 20: 54 New
              +3
              Twenty Yars allow completely re-equipping a completely one division with the Topol.
              1. Settlement Oparyshev
                Settlement Oparyshev 5 November 2017 09: 16 New
                +1
                20 YARSov, let's take it. The division is from 3 to 5-6 regiments. The regiment is 9 pieces. We multiply and get 27 full-blooded divisions. The maximum is 54 pieces. As long as the 75th is not enough.
          5. Evgenijus
            Evgenijus 4 November 2017 22: 23 New
            +4
            Lord of the Sith:
            ... we do not export them

            Under certain conditions of hostility on the part of "our partners," it is possible to put it this way, of course not completely, but only the top of the rocket. If they really ask for it ...
    2. antivirus
      antivirus 4 November 2017 18: 53 New
      +4
      it would be better if Sarmat flew and completely passed the tests for the next (?) day of the Strategic Missile Forces
      1. Lord of the Sith
        Lord of the Sith 4 November 2017 18: 56 New
        +4
        By the way, yes! good
      2. Jedi
        Jedi 4 November 2017 18: 57 New
        +8
        Who knows what will happen in a year? Do you know how to foresee the future? Me not.
        1. antivirus
          antivirus 4 November 2017 19: 11 New
          +3
          our business is veal - ob.s.sya and stand right there.
          and she needs to fly
          1. Jedi
            Jedi 4 November 2017 19: 15 New
            +8
            Quote: antivirus
            our business is veal - ob.s.sya and stand right there.

            Moreover, they are not interested in our opinions and aspirations.
            Quote: antivirus
            and she needs to fly

            Undoubtedly!
        2. sabakina
          sabakina 4 November 2017 19: 15 New
          +5
          Max, as far as I read, YRS- rocket is sooooo serious. Sorry, I didn’t check on myself.
          1. Jedi
            Jedi 4 November 2017 19: 18 New
            10
            Glory, I also know about it only from the relevant literature or online resources. And it seems to me that you and I are not threatened by the seriousness of “Yars” on ourselves to check - we are on the right side. soldier
            1. sabakina
              sabakina 4 November 2017 19: 23 New
              +7
              Maxim, what am I talking about? YaRS, it’s like faith .... Some people believe that God is, others that do not. Both are unprovable ... Until it arrives ... wink
              1. Jedi
                Jedi 4 November 2017 19: 25 New
                +6
                Yes, you are a philosopher, Glory. drinks
                1. sabakina
                  sabakina 4 November 2017 19: 36 New
                  +4
                  Maxim, we will be friends! drinks
          2. Settlement Oparyshev
            Settlement Oparyshev 4 November 2017 20: 01 New
            0
            I apologize for correcting your conversation, YRS, rather the correct rocket, for which everything works, unlike Topol, which was made in troubled times and turned out to be miscarriage. And YRS has all the links, and the young man himself is not mistaken.
            1. sabakina
              sabakina 4 November 2017 20: 05 New
              +5
              Alexei, don’t worry. You’ll heal everyone. Look, mattresses with Fu-35, how many years are tormented .... Although 200 pieces already .... As women say, it is better not enough, but of high quality!
              1. Settlement Oparyshev
                Settlement Oparyshev 4 November 2017 20: 11 New
                0
                We cannot be tormented so much, they are afraid to stop. Only permanent Victory is our trump card.
            2. Nikolai Grek
              Nikolai Grek 5 November 2017 01: 55 New
              +3
              Quote: pp to Oparyshev
              I apologize for correcting your conversation, YRS, rather the correct rocket, for which everything works, unlike Topol, which was made in troubled times and turned out to be miscarriage. And YRS has all the links, and the young man himself is not mistaken.

              a lot of Americans do not need ... on their own head, they concentrated 40-60% of their GDP in only three parts of the country !!! wink yes wassat lol lol
      3. Observer2014
        Observer2014 4 November 2017 19: 02 New
        +6
        antivirus
        it would be better if Sarmat flew and completely passed the tests for the next (?) day of the Strategic Missile Forces
        I would be more ofigel if our Yars training launch was carried out from Kapustin Yar at a training ground in Kazakhstan. And we put all three warheads on targets. That would be yes!
        Who in the subject will understand. hi
        1. antivirus
          antivirus 4 November 2017 19: 12 New
          +2
          But is it possible to scare “friends” for the Strategic Missile Forces holiday?
          1. Observer2014
            Observer2014 4 November 2017 19: 15 New
            +4
            antivirus
            But is it possible to scare “friends” for the Strategic Missile Forces holiday?
            Needed. Let the chair liquefy at the partners laughing
        2. Settlement Oparyshev
          Settlement Oparyshev 4 November 2017 19: 58 New
          0
          It's too close. The rocket is not a Pioneer middling, but still an intercontinental. He needs to shoot at the Kuru to work it out.
          1. Observer2014
            Observer2014 6 November 2017 12: 40 New
            +2
            Settlement Oparyshev
            It's too close. The rocket is not the Pioneer Srednestril
            But Poplar may hi
        3. Vlad.by
          Vlad.by 5 November 2017 00: 32 New
          0
          You already specify - at what turn :-)
    3. 79807420129
      79807420129 4 November 2017 19: 37 New
      10
      Quote: Jedi
      A good present would come out.

      Will be in time Max. yes Will be in time:
      .Slow rockets fly away into the distance,
      Meet with them you do not wait.
      And although America is a little sorry
      In China, this is ahead.
      Chorus:
      Tablecloth, tablecloth Chlorcian
      And gets into our gas mask.
      Everyone, everyone in the best is believed,
      Falling, falling nuclear bomb.

      Maybe we offended someone in vain,
      Having dropped a couple of extra megatons?
      Bloody earth flies in shreds -
      The Pentagon has recently ruled here.
      A nuclear fungus is standing, swinging,
      Sand melts underfoot.
      It’s a pity that the radiation is ending,
      I would be pampered for another hour.
      Chorus.
      To the east goes the red-star MiG,
      A fire flares up in the Louvre.
      Eiffel tower rusted peak
      Rooted out a nuclear strike
      Margarita Thatcher delivers a speech:
      "We will punish Russian men!"
      Tower Bridge fell at that time in the Thames
      Under the fire of heavy cruisers
      Chorus
      Our Minister of Defense is very happy:
      We have reached the western seas.
      Pal is already the last NATO soldier
      Under the feather of the Siberian blatars
      The grass burned out by the hydrogen sun
      Kangaroo mutate in dogs
      Aborigines regained their rights:
      A red flag flies over Canberra
      Chorus
      Here the pilot pushes the helm from himself,
      The fighter rushed down.
      Napalm is spreading in China
      Hungweibin Communist dies
      Colosseum enveloped in poisonous smoke
      Tiber waters pour into pots
      Forgive us the former eternal city of Rome:
      Motor rifles sing along with the steps
      Chorus
      On the siege of Tel Aviv,
      Turn off the light very early
      Tamed chauvinistic impulse
      Volley of ballistic missiles
      The Union of Republics of the SSR is expanding,
      Everyone wants to live in peace with us.
      Japanese-Russian pioneer in Tokyo
      The Komsomol is preparing to enter.

      This is what the Strategic Rocket Forces does. wink
      1. Jedi
        Jedi 4 November 2017 19: 39 New
        +4
        Vlad, those who are not indifferent are already worried and uploaded two (!) Clips for this song. good drinks
        1. 79807420129
          79807420129 4 November 2017 19: 41 New
          +5
          Quote: Jedi
          Vlad, those who are not indifferent are already worried and uploaded two (!) Clips for this song. good drinks

          And here is the text, you can memorize laughing Such a blue car. yes
      2. Nikolai Grek
        Nikolai Grek 5 November 2017 01: 56 New
        +2
        Quote: 79807420129
        Quote: Jedi
        A good present would come out.

        Will be in time Max. yes Will be in time:
        .Slow rockets fly away into the distance,
        Meet with them you do not wait.
        And although America is a little sorry
        In China, this is ahead.
        Chorus:
        Tablecloth, tablecloth Chlorcian
        And gets into our gas mask.
        Everyone, everyone in the best is believed,
        Falling, falling nuclear bomb.

        Maybe we offended someone in vain,
        Having dropped a couple of extra megatons?
        Bloody earth flies in shreds -
        The Pentagon has recently ruled here.
        A nuclear fungus is standing, swinging,
        Sand melts underfoot.
        It’s a pity that the radiation is ending,
        I would be pampered for another hour.
        Chorus.
        To the east goes the red-star MiG,
        A fire flares up in the Louvre.
        Eiffel tower rusted peak
        Rooted out a nuclear strike
        Margarita Thatcher delivers a speech:
        "We will punish Russian men!"
        Tower Bridge fell at that time in the Thames
        Under the fire of heavy cruisers
        Chorus
        Our Minister of Defense is very happy:
        We have reached the western seas.
        Pal is already the last NATO soldier
        Under the feather of the Siberian blatars
        The grass burned out by the hydrogen sun
        Kangaroo mutate in dogs
        Aborigines regained their rights:
        A red flag flies over Canberra
        Chorus
        Here the pilot pushes the helm from himself,
        The fighter rushed down.
        Napalm is spreading in China
        Hungweibin Communist dies
        Colosseum enveloped in poisonous smoke
        Tiber waters pour into pots
        Forgive us the former eternal city of Rome:
        Motor rifles sing along with the steps
        Chorus
        On the siege of Tel Aviv,
        Turn off the light very early
        Tamed chauvinistic impulse
        Volley of ballistic missiles
        The Union of Republics of the SSR is expanding,
        Everyone wants to live in peace with us.
        Japanese-Russian pioneer in Tokyo
        The Komsomol is preparing to enter.

        This is what the Strategic Rocket Forces does. wink

        lol lol wassat wassat wassat good good good
    4. Pete mitchell
      Pete mitchell 4 November 2017 19: 48 New
      +7
      Quote: Jedi
      Will they have time before the Strategic Missile Forces Day? A good present would come out. good

      Jedi, did I tell you that you are a villain? Jedi, you are a villain. The holiday is approaching for the children, and I congratulate them on this, and for the "partners", God forgive me, solid ..., well, in a word, without a holiday
      1. sabakina
        sabakina 4 November 2017 19: 54 New
        +4
        Tramp, hi is it like visa-free travel? laughing in the style of 1945?
      2. Jedi
        Jedi 4 November 2017 19: 55 New
        +6
        And nefig "partners" to relax! Let them not climb off the pot. lol
        1. Pete mitchell
          Pete mitchell 4 November 2017 21: 34 New
          +6
          Jedi, Vyacheslav, yes you are just merciless, you have to be kinder to people. There, in the Latvian Adazi / Kadag, the sewer has already jammed once, but then they didn’t even remember about the Strategic Missile Forces.
          It’s good for the guys to celebrate, I hope the wind will not be in our direction ...
          1. Jedi
            Jedi 4 November 2017 22: 38 New
            +5
            Quote: Pete Mitchell
            I hope the wind will not be in our direction ...

            And I hope that the "partners" three days of diarrhea - and death. am
  2. andr327
    andr327 4 November 2017 18: 21 New
    +8
    Congratulations to officers, warrant officers, contract soldiers and veterans on the occasion of the 75th anniversary of the founding of the 39th Guards Missile Order of the Glukhov Order of Lenin, the Red Banner Order of Suvorov, Kutuzov and Bogdan of the Khmelnitsky Division. Success in combat training, excellent carrying of the database and normalized work time.
    In the photo the truth is APU alien.
    1. Herculesic
      Herculesic 4 November 2017 18: 31 New
      +5
      I will join soldier if you do not revive, to your congratulations! !! drinks hi good
    2. marshes
      marshes 4 November 2017 18: 54 New
      +3
      Quote: andr327
      In the photo the truth is APU alien.

      As I understood from the Strategic Missile Forces, is the Perm School still alive? The brother-in-law graduated in volume 90.
    3. sabakina
      sabakina 4 November 2017 19: 18 New
      +6
      I am joining. But it’s sad to look at the Chamomile station near Kostroma. I hope, "Well done" will be registered here ...
      1. Paranoid50
        Paranoid50 4 November 2017 23: 07 New
        +2
        Quote: sabakina
        "Camomile" near Kostroma. I hope, "Well done" will be registered here ...

        Well done, nowhere, except for our museum of railway equipment (recently opened), will not be registered. But the “Barguzin” that will appear soon ... Well, without a base will not remain. yes
    4. Settlement Oparyshev
      Settlement Oparyshev 4 November 2017 19: 55 New
      0
      Something familiar division! Did I have an internship in it? Previously, the division was not in Khmelnitsky?
      1. bistrov.
        bistrov. 5 November 2017 06: 06 New
        +1
        Quote: pp to Oparyshev
        Previously, the division was not in Khmelnitsky?

        In Khmelnitsky there was a 19 missile division (7 Zaporizhzhya, Krasnoznamennaya, Orders of Suvorov and Kutuzov). Now in its place the ruins
  3. Holoy
    Holoy 4 November 2017 18: 22 New
    0
    Fearfully...
    1. Observer2014
      Observer2014 4 November 2017 18: 51 New
      +7
      Holoy
      Fearfully...
      Khaluay, you have nothing to fear. As long as you want Russia in Russia. You are not in the sight of the Yars strike. So you can continue to blame for your own. You can be the litmus test by the way. I’ll explain. You are the litmus test of totalitarianism in Russia. So, totalitarianism has begun in Russia again. So continue to annoy hi
  4. izya top
    izya top 4 November 2017 18: 26 New
    +7
    -------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------
    1. sabakina
      sabakina 4 November 2017 19: 35 New
      +8
      Andrey, your video is not scary ....
      1. izya top
        izya top 4 November 2017 19: 39 New
        +4
        Quote: sabakina
        Your video is not scary.

        and we don’t scare anyone request we are peaceful people yes and in general, we are lazy
        1. sabakina
          sabakina 4 November 2017 19: 46 New
          +8
          Andrey, well, it’s like that. but ... We still love to listen to fairy tales

          But in general.....
          1. izya top
            izya top 4 November 2017 19: 51 New
            +3
            Quote: sabakina
            .We still love to listen to fairy tales.

            repeat
            1. sabakina
              sabakina 4 November 2017 19: 57 New
              +5
              Andrew, there are such situations, I agree, BUT, the main thing:
    2. Panikovsky
      Panikovsky 4 November 2017 19: 48 New
      +3
      Izya top, I don’t know how to relate to this work today, but during my service in the Soviet Army 1984-85. we sang this song with pleasure, especially when it was possible to get a booze. True, the words were somewhat different, like the political situation. They sang the following: -Although America is a little sorry, China is ahead.
      1. izya top
        izya top 4 November 2017 19: 52 New
        +2
        Quote: Panikovsky
        when it was possible to get booze.

        and awl, apparently, were poured from products? angry
  5. Moore
    Moore 4 November 2017 18: 30 New
    +3
    How many military camps were built for military personnel and did not say stationary positions since the beginning of rearmament?
    And the personnel on the occasion of the 75th anniversary of the division !.
    1. andr327
      andr327 4 November 2017 20: 03 New
      +1
      So it was not for nothing that they came up with a new excuse: synchronization. And it sounds smart, and for a long time you can synchronize, synchronize, synchronize ...
  6. Egorovich
    Egorovich 4 November 2017 18: 32 New
    +8
    The more Yars in Russia, the more often mattresses and their western vassals hiccup.
    1. sabakina
      sabakina 4 November 2017 19: 49 New
      +4
      Quote: Egorovich
      The more Yars in Russia, the more often mattresses and their western vassals hiccup.

      The more often they scratch their turnips with just one thought: “So where are they damned?”
      1. Egorovich
        Egorovich 4 November 2017 19: 53 New
        +6
        One can see their fate like that, scratching and searching.
  7. SCHMEL
    SCHMEL 4 November 2017 18: 39 New
    +5

    - added the commander "after an official interview laughing " angry
  8. Settlement Oparyshev
    Settlement Oparyshev 4 November 2017 18: 45 New
    0
    What kind of crap. Was it really impossible to first put on the database, and then boast? No need to crow in advance.
    1. Lord of the Sith
      Lord of the Sith 4 November 2017 18: 57 New
      +4
      See above my comment about last year's deliveries.
      1. Settlement Oparyshev
        Settlement Oparyshev 4 November 2017 19: 52 New
        0
        I am surprised. How do you see the production of Votkintsev products from your bright city, the capital of the Republic? Yes, and the Barricades are not particularly visible from you.
        1. andr327
          andr327 4 November 2017 20: 06 New
          +2
          you can carefully read the interviews of commanders, etc. So if a person is in the subject, then he will quickly make witches. The math is not complicated there.
          1. Lord of the Sith
            Lord of the Sith 4 November 2017 23: 55 New
            +2
            Moreover, if you are fond of it and wait, yes, you know the timing. For example, in a week the Iskander-M brigade will be and I even know which military district it will go to.
        2. sabakina
          sabakina 4 November 2017 20: 12 New
          +5
          I am surprised. how have you leaked everything!
          1. Settlement Oparyshev
            Settlement Oparyshev 5 November 2017 09: 11 New
            0
            I wonder what merges our secrets, and ours is not even a word to us.
  9. Old26
    Old26 4 November 2017 19: 48 New
    +2
    Quote: antivirus
    it would be better if Sarmat flew and completely passed the tests for the next (?) day of the Strategic Missile Forces

    Unlikely

    Quote: Observer2014
    antivirus
    it would be better if Sarmat flew and completely passed the tests for the next (?) day of the Strategic Missile Forces
    I would be more ofigel if our Yars training launch was carried out from Kapustin Yar at a training ground in Kazakhstan. And we put all three warheads on targets. That would be yes!
    Who in the subject will understand. hi

    You know very well that Kapyar’s “Yars” never shoots at Shagan. Only "Topol-E"

    Quote: andr327
    Congratulations to officers, warrant officers, contract soldiers and veterans on the occasion of the 75th anniversary of the founding of the 39th Guards Missile Order of the Glukhov Order of Lenin, the Red Banner Order of Suvorov, Kutuzov and Bogdan of the Khmelnitsky Division. Success in combat training, excellent carrying of the database and normalized work time.
    In the photo the truth is APU alien.

    I am joining. And this 311 has been the "screen star" for several years.
  10. Cannonball
    Cannonball 4 November 2017 20: 40 New
    0
    It will be necessary, we and the new "hundred" will begin to "bake like pies."
  11. Приговор
    Приговор 4 November 2017 20: 45 New
    0
    It is necessary to accelerate, the "partners" are completely overgrown.
  12. Old26
    Old26 4 November 2017 21: 38 New
    +2
    Quote: Donskoy
    We do not supply for export, but both Yars strategist and Iskander OTRK missiles are assembled at the Votkinsk plant in Udmurtia, and therefore an increase in the production of one type of missile affects another. About it was an article about three or four years ago. Even 23 rockets per year - is it a lot or a little?

    23? Hard to tell. Indeed, in addition to the “Yars” of various modifications and the “Iskander”, they also collect the “Mace” there. On average, about half a hundred strategists a year. When more "Clubs", when "Yarsa" ....

    Quote: Lord of the Sith
    Twenty Yars allow completely re-equipping a completely one division with the Topol.

    Provided that it will be a two-regiment composition. And there are already none. Yes, never did the division immediately rearm. Usually, several divisions are immediately rearmament. Now, for example, Pashinskaya, Irkutsk, Yoshkarolinskaya, Vypolzovskaya, Kozelskaya divisions are rearming

    Quote: pp to Oparyshev
    I apologize for correcting your conversation, YRS, rather the correct rocket, for which everything works, unlike Topol, which was made in troubled times and turned out to be miscarriage. And YRS has all the links, and the young man himself is not mistaken.

    I wonder when it was the time of troubles, when they made "Poplar"?

    Quote: pp to Oparyshev
    Something familiar division! Did I have an internship in it? Previously, the division was not in Khmelnitsky?

    No. She is in Kostroma and was formed, first as a team
    1. andr327
      andr327 5 November 2017 06: 19 New
      0
      Stary26 will correct you: the division of the reserve of the High Command was formed near Stalingrad in 1942, and as a missile since 1960 in the Novosibirsk region.
  13. Hadji Murat
    Hadji Murat 5 November 2017 02: 33 New
    0
    on the scale of all Strategic Missile Forces is categorically small!
  14. Old26
    Old26 5 November 2017 10: 49 New
    0
    Quote: pp to Oparyshev
    20 YARSov, let's count. The division is from 3x to 5-6 regiments. The regiment is 9 pieces. We multiply and get 27 pieces per full-blooded division. Max 54 pieces.

    “Rezhitskaya” was generally two-regiment (unique in that it was the only two-regiment). 6 regiments, none of the divisions did not have. Neither at the Pioneers, nor at the Topol.

    Quote: pp to Oparyshev
    Until the 75th falls short.

    Actually the 39th, not the 75th. This is her 75 years

    Quote: andr327
    Stary26 will correct you: the division of the reserve of the High Command was formed near Stalingrad in 1942, and as a missile since 1960 in the Novosibirsk region.

    I know that, comrade. I gave the answer about her, let’s say so rocket hypostasis. But we are talking about different divisions. You are about the hero of the day, as an answer to the comrade’s question
    Quote: pp to Oparyshev
    Something familiar division! Did I have an internship in it? Previously, the division was not in Khmelnitsky?

    which set him in response to a cue
    Quote: sabakina
    I am joining. But it’s sad to look at the Chamomile station near Kostroma. I hope, "Well done" will be registered here ...

    So we are both right. You are about the Glukhov division, I'm about the 10th.
    1. andr327
      andr327 5 November 2017 16: 13 New
      0
      For Old 26: 39 the division was definitely the 6th regiment at the Pioneers.
      And for the Oparyshev colony: Poplar worked strangely, only from old age he began to ache lately, and YRS despite all the novelty, due to this very novelty, is still very crude and has childhood diseases.
    2. Settlement Oparyshev
      Settlement Oparyshev 7 November 2017 17: 28 New
      +1
      Personally, the Novosibirsk division was with me for some time, there were 6 regiments. For half a year. After the 6th regiment departed near Chita. They still had a headless PU dropped upon arrival from Kap Yar; they did not report to the Head. Personally raised it.
  15. Going
    Going 5 November 2017 15: 44 New
    +8
    “We are completing the deployment of the third regiment to the new Yars missile system, and in December the division will be completely rearmament


    Our greetings to the bravest warriors.
  16. Old26
    Old26 5 November 2017 17: 45 New
    0
    Quote: andr327
    For Old 26: 39 the division was definitely the 6th regiment at the Pioneers ..

    Alas, comrade, but I'm afraid the memory is failing you. Even on the division’s website, only these five regiments are on the move. Only five - 382, ​​826, 773, 685 and 357th. . When there were stationary complexes, yes, there were six
    1. Moore
      Moore 7 November 2017 07: 23 New
      +1
      In the mid-80s, the Novosibirsk division was a six-regiment structure. The sixth regiment (22nd site) then left for Barnaul. His place was taken by the PZKP.