Military Review

A. Lieberman removed the "responsibility" for the recent shelling of Israel from Bashar al-Assad

53
Returning from the United States, Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman spoke at a meeting of the Our Home Is Israel faction. For reference: Lieberman is one of the founders and the first person of the NDI party. The head of the Israeli Defense Ministry commented on the situation with the shelling of the country's territory, which has recently been carried out by Syria.


Perhaps for the first time, the head of the Israeli Ministry of Defense did not directly blame these attacks on Syrian President Bashar Assad.

According to Avigdor Lieberman, the shelling of the territory of Israel cannot be considered accidental, while deliberate actions were carried out by a certain group on the orders of Hezbollah (Hezbollah).

Портал News.co.il publishes a translation of the statement of the head of the Israeli Ministry of Defense:
It was a targeted shelling committed by a local group on the orders of Hezbollah. Nasrallah (head of Hezbollah, - approx. "IN") deliberately kept Assad in ignorance about the intention to carry out shelling of Israeli territory. There is no doubt that this is a deliberate action.


A. Lieberman removed the "responsibility" for the recent shelling of Israel from Bashar al-Assad


Previously, any representative of the highest authorities of Israel in the case of attacks from Syria put the blame for the shelling (be they random or not accidental) on official Damascus. In this regard, the words of Lieberman, if they were not taken out of context, the statements of the Israeli Defense Ministry head by the local media, look more than unexpected.
Photos used:
http://www.globallookpress.com
53 comments
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must to register.

I have an account? Sign in

  1. Proxima
    Proxima 23 October 2017 18: 33 New
    11
    No wonder Shoigu went to Israel. The degree of tension has clearly decreased.
    1. 210ox
      210ox 23 October 2017 18: 35 New
      +3
      Here too, the "benefactor" was found .. I saw the obvious
      1. Vita vko
        Vita vko 23 October 2017 19: 09 New
        +2
        Quote: 210ox
        I saw the obvious

        Surely not just. Now the support of Kurdish military forces in Syria and Iraq requires from the United States and Israel not only financial injections, but also political ones. Otherwise, the costs may not pay off.
    2. DEPARTMENT
      DEPARTMENT 23 October 2017 19: 20 New
      +3
      “Our home is Israel”

      Something familiar is in the name of the party .. heh heh
      Israel looks like a frightened frightened mongrel .. Then to Russia, then to the USA!
      You can’t scare the Jews too much. They become dangerous! Then look for winds in the field.
      1. Lex.
        Lex. 23 October 2017 19: 26 New
        0
        Well, why is there only robbery on the echo of Moscow where the Israeli burst into
        1. SRC P-15
          SRC P-15 23 October 2017 19: 32 New
          0
          It was a targeted shelling, committed by a local group by order of Hezbollah. Nasrallah (the head of Hezbollah, approx. “VO”) deliberately kept Assad unaware of his intention to shell Israeli territory.

          Obviously they want to embroil Assad and Hezbollah! As the saying goes: "Do not whine, so ride!"
        2. NIKNN
          NIKNN 23 October 2017 19: 44 New
          10
          Quote: Lex.
          Well, why is there only robbery on the echo of Moscow where the Israeli burst into

          Well, if the whole Tskhakal attacks the echo of Moscow, I will not mind ... smile
        3. DEPARTMENT
          DEPARTMENT 23 October 2017 20: 17 New
          0
          Quote: Lex.
          Well, why is there only robbery on the echo of Moscow where the Israeli burst into

          His nose was broken ... hehe heh And they are silent about citizenship! laughing
        4. Paranoid50
          Paranoid50 23 October 2017 21: 14 New
          +5
          Quote: Lex.
          on the echo of Moscow where the Israeli burst into

          Duc, not just an Israeli, but an Israeli with a knife. wassat Survived, eprst ... laughing Now I’m finally sure that the world has gone crazy. yes And, by the way, Rabinovich disappeared somewhere. request Well, how to know, how to know ...
        5. Scoun
          Scoun 23 October 2017 21: 42 New
          +4
          Quote: Lex.
          Well, why is there only robbery on the echo of Moscow where the Israeli burst into

          And where are we all Charlie?
          By the way !!! And where are we all "art Pavlensky"? !!! laughing
        6. Dead duck
          Dead duck 23 October 2017 22: 20 New
          +7
          Quote: Lex.
          Well, why is there only robbery on the echo of Moscow where the Israeli burst into

          Doctors are all ... libel for nothing!
          1. E50M
            E50M 24 October 2017 08: 09 New
            0
            Quote: Deadush
            Quote: Lex.
            Well, why is there only robbery on the echo of Moscow where the Israeli burst into

            Doctors are all ... libel for nothing!

            Thank you so much for this video :) Great performance and subtle humor hi
        7. dubovitskiy.1947
          dubovitskiy.1947 24 October 2017 00: 32 New
          +1
          Quote: Lex.
          Well, why is there only robbery on the echo of Moscow where the Israeli burst into

          Those who have gone crazy have no nationality. They go crazy the same way, and genes don't help them.
      2. Krasnodar
        Krasnodar 24 October 2017 01: 10 New
        0
        Quote: DEPARTMENT
        “Our home is Israel”

        Something familiar is in the name of the party .. heh heh
        Israel looks like a frightened frightened mongrel .. Then to Russia, then to the USA!
        You can’t scare the Jews too much. They become dangerous! Then look for winds in the field.

        Israel is so shy ... xs how many wars he spent ... all won
      3. Will
        Will 24 October 2017 12: 19 New
        0
        It is always more difficult to negotiate than to “beat the face”, but also the result with less blood. What do you prefer? winked
    3. rruvim
      rruvim 23 October 2017 21: 53 New
      0
      I think increased! They will "share" Lebanon. Hezbollah there is quite an official army. The IDF during the operation "Cast Lead" from her "teeth" received. Yes, and on the map (Globe), it is the inner province of Syria. If Lieberman transferred the “arrows” from SAR to Hezbollah, then Shoigu lost the negotiations. His task was to legitimize Hezbollah and Iranian Shiites to Jews. At best: asked not to touch the ATS. None of this worked out. IDFs, as they attacked Damascus, will continue to do so.
      1. Krasnodar
        Krasnodar 24 October 2017 01: 12 New
        +2
        Quote: rruvim
        I think increased! They will "share" Lebanon. Hezbollah there is quite an official army. The IDF during the operation "Cast Lead" from her "teeth" received. Yes, and on the map (Globe), it is the inner province of Syria. If Lieberman transferred the “arrows” from SAR to Hezbollah, then Shoigu lost the negotiations. His task was to legitimize Hezbollah and Iranian Shiites to Jews. At best: asked not to touch the ATS. None of this worked out. IDFs, as they attacked Damascus, will continue to do so.

        Oh got ...)))
        Were you a participant in those events?
      2. Krasnodar
        Krasnodar 24 October 2017 01: 13 New
        0
        Yes, in Operation Cast Lead, Hezbollah showed itself perfectly)))) (
  2. hrych
    hrych 23 October 2017 18: 33 New
    +5
    The myth of the omnipotence of Mossad was exaggerated, but in fact, Yasser Arafat died in his crib from old age, and achieved Autonomy. For the capture of the athletes, some unfortunate Palestinian writer was killed. Saddam, Muammor and other friends of Israel liquidated their own with the help of the United States. Now Nasrullah is sitting somewhere and Mossad can’t do anything.
    1. 210ox
      210ox 23 October 2017 18: 47 New
      +3
      I wouldn’t say that they have a “wooden sword” for the Arabs, they give them lulerely. Yes, and they carry out special operations. Of course, they don’t say this. They used to write books and make films with us. Now we don’t see it, I’m quiet they do everything.
      Quote: hrych
      The myth of the omnipotence of Mossad was exaggerated, but in fact, Yasser Arafat died in his crib from old age, and achieved Autonomy. For the capture of the athletes, some unfortunate Palestinian writer was killed. Saddam, Muammor and other friends of Israel liquidated their own with the help of the United States. Now Nasrullah is sitting somewhere and Mossad can’t do anything.
      1. hrych
        hrych 23 October 2017 18: 53 New
        +4
        Quote: 210ox
        Now we don’t see this, quietly everyone is doing

        Killing civilians constantly. So our promised to soak in the toilet, they removed the crowd of everyone except Zakayev, whom the queen hides (she hid when she was in her mind).
        1. 210ox
          210ox 23 October 2017 18: 56 New
          +4
          Well, for him, a particularly sophisticated ice ax is probably being prepared. And rightly so!
          Quote: hrych
          Quote: 210ox
          Now we don’t see this, quietly everyone is doing

          Killing civilians constantly. So our promised to soak in the toilet, they removed the crowd of everyone except Zakayev, whom the queen hides (she hid when she was in her mind).
          1. jjj
            jjj 23 October 2017 19: 10 New
            +3
            There man to "Echo of Moscow" with a "sharp object" reached. Also avenged
            1. 210ox
              210ox 23 October 2017 19: 37 New
              +1
              Let them take an example of ms of this ... Bozena ... Running to the station .. all this fucking editors ..
              Quote: jjj
              There man to "Echo of Moscow" with a "sharp object" reached. Also avenged
          2. dubovitskiy.1947
            dubovitskiy.1947 24 October 2017 00: 36 New
            +2
            Quote: 210ox
            Well, for him, a particularly sophisticated ice ax is probably being prepared. And rightly so!
            Quote: hrych
            Quote: 210ox
            Now we don’t see this, quietly everyone is doing

            Killing civilians constantly. So our promised to soak in the toilet, they removed the crowd of everyone except Zakayev, whom the queen hides (she hid when she was in her mind).

            The presence of this non-human in the fugitives alive on the shores of Albion is more valuable than its cold carcass. You can always pull this old woman by the hem. A car accident or a poisonous umbrella will cross out the opportunity to interfere with shit this moldy islet.
  3. Alexander 3
    Alexander 3 23 October 2017 18: 33 New
    +1
    Well, we would go to Assad to visit, discuss the state of affairs, outline the ways to solve them. That would be a move.
  4. Scoun
    Scoun 23 October 2017 18: 34 New
    +4
    Indeed, more than unexpected, and how will the guys from Israel comment on the previously repeated words one to one?
    1. Aaron Zawi
      Aaron Zawi 23 October 2017 18: 47 New
      +7
      Quote: Scoun
      Indeed, more than unexpected, and how will the guys from Israel comment on the previously repeated words one to one?

      But no way. Already 19.43 there is no desire to arrange a booth. Get out tonight yourself.
      1. Dead duck
        Dead duck 23 October 2017 18: 59 New
        11
        Quote: Aaron Zawi
        But no way. Already 19.43 there is no desire to arrange a booth. Get out tonight yourself.

        Oi vey ...
        will everyone entertain themselves?
        trouble sadness recourse
      2. Proxima
        Proxima 23 October 2017 19: 02 New
        +3
        Quote: Aaron Zawi
        Already 19.43 there is no desire to arrange a booth. Get out tonight yourself.
        good Camouflaged sent to hell
        1. Partyzan
          Partyzan 23 October 2017 19: 24 New
          10
          Quote: Proxima
          Camouflaged sent to hell

          I know where they sent us, damn it really far laughing
      3. DEPARTMENT
        DEPARTMENT 23 October 2017 19: 22 New
        +5
        Quote: Aaron Zawi
        Quote: Scoun
        Indeed, more than unexpected, and how will the guys from Israel comment on the previously repeated words one to one?

        But no way. Already 19.43 there is no desire to arrange a booth. Get out tonight yourself.

        Thanks Aron! And then you all together in the morning, you will correct everything ...
        I know your tactics for a long time .. wassat
      4. Scoun
        Scoun 23 October 2017 21: 40 New
        +1
        Quote: Aaron Zawi
        Get out tonight yourself.

        But why a booth? It’s just as if the piano had one key broken by the “maestro” and this is surprising against the general background.
        Quote: Livonetc
        Russia is becoming a very valuable trusted intermediary in the BV.

        There is something about it.
        Quote: quilted jacket
        apparently Lieberman was told in the USA that he should climb into Syria less and that the USA would not protect him there

        Imha. The husband of Trump’s daughter, Orthodox .... will not allow, without substantial arguments, to give a "slack", and for the United States, in which case, it is advantageous to maintain hotbeds of conflict.
        Quote: bald
        now the Kurds will also divide the territory.

        This is the opposite, the Kurds will be divided.
        Kurds will be virtually completely isolated with all the nasal "hens."
        We generally accepted something like that, if silence (on the forum))) then a storm will soon break out. laughing
  5. ZVS
    ZVS 23 October 2017 18: 48 New
    0
    And what kind of Jews are firing at Syrian positions?
    1. DEPARTMENT
      DEPARTMENT 23 October 2017 20: 19 New
      +2
      Quote: SU
      And what kind of Jews are firing at Syrian positions?

      Your coat of arms is beautiful ..
  6. ML-334
    ML-334 23 October 2017 18: 48 New
    +1
    I can assume, the discharge of Hezbollah has begun.
  7. Livonetc
    Livonetc 23 October 2017 18: 51 New
    +1
    Quote: Alexander 3
    Well, we would go to Assad to visit, discuss the state of affairs, outline the ways to solve them. That would be a move.

    Shoigu sezdit.
    It is quite enough to conduct a dialogue through an intermediary.
    Russia is becoming a very valuable trusted intermediary in the BV.
  8. anjey
    anjey 23 October 2017 18: 59 New
    +2
    there is no doubt that this is a deliberate act.
    there is no doubt that it is beneficial to Israel from all sides.
    And these repeated provocations of him and his mercenaries of dirty hands, a dirty and mean deed undoubtedly ....
  9. padded jacket
    padded jacket 23 October 2017 19: 03 New
    +7
    What is the USA that Israel is a group of "bandits" whose only purpose is to continue the war in the BV and by what methods and with what "lies" they will achieve this anyway they just need instability in the world and if the USA needs global instability, then Israel will be completely limited to regional ..
    Now, apparently, Lieberman was told in the USA that he should climb into Syria less and that the USA would not protect him there, so he quickly switched to Hezbollah
    1. Krasnodar
      Krasnodar 24 October 2017 01: 16 New
      -1
      Quote: quilted jacket
      What is the USA that Israel is a group of "bandits" whose only purpose is to continue the war in the BV and by what methods and with what "lies" they will achieve this anyway they just need instability in the world and if the USA needs global instability, then Israel will be completely limited to regional ..
      Now, apparently, Lieberman was told in the USA that he should climb into Syria less and that the USA would not protect him there, so he quickly switched to Hezbollah

      Protect from whom, sorry? From Syria? )))
      Wow, in the best of times she was a very dangerous enemy of Israel.
  10. XXXIII
    XXXIII 23 October 2017 19: 27 New
    +2
    Military cooperation between Iran and Syria, influenced the Hezbollah min.ob Israel can become stronger from such an alliance ..... so that the shelling will be, maybe even stronger .....
  11. Karayakupovo
    Karayakupovo 23 October 2017 19: 30 New
    0
    Better truth later than never.
  12. bald
    bald 23 October 2017 19: 39 New
    +2
    If earlier unproven accusations were rolled, then there is nowhere else to go, just frankly funny. And now the extreme Hezbollah is also unproven (allegedly at the direction of Hezbollah, some kind of local grouping). And why should they substitute the Syrians if they are on the same side, it is understandable if they are from the territory of Lebanon.
    1. DEPARTMENT
      DEPARTMENT 23 October 2017 20: 25 New
      +1
      Quote: bald
      If earlier unproven accusations were rolled, then there is nowhere else to go, just frankly funny. And now the extreme Hezbollah is also unproven (allegedly at the direction of Hezbollah, some kind of local grouping). And why should they substitute the Syrians if they are on the same side, it is understandable if they are from the territory of Lebanon.

      Vladimir, this is as always with them in the West and in Israel, Assad is already a friend and does not know what Hesboll does there ... ha ha ha
      We will deal closely with Lebanon and Palestine! How do you like this option "comrades from Israel! ..?
      1. bald
        bald 23 October 2017 20: 46 New
        +1
        Good evening Vitaliy. While we have enough here, now the Kurds will divide the territory. Yes, and an article today about training new fighters: "According to Riyad Farid Hijab, hundreds of instructors from NATO countries and Israel are in the camp." - Israel can explain the presence of their instructors in Syria, moreover, in the terror training camp. (data not yet confirmed).
  13. Maz
    Maz 23 October 2017 20: 13 New
    0
    Quote: 210ox
    Here too, the "benefactor" was found .. I saw the obvious

    Liver does not solve anything.
  14. AleksPol
    AleksPol 23 October 2017 20: 42 New
    +2
    Well, you can read komenty. Until they are removed
    1. DEPARTMENT
      DEPARTMENT 23 October 2017 20: 52 New
      +1
      Quote: AleksPol
      Well, you can read komenty. Until they are removed

      The best comments, this is in the evening .. And in the morning, everyone will vulgarize and turn out "comrades" ..!
      Checked !!! And more than once already .. soldier
    2. bald
      bald 23 October 2017 20: 56 New
      0
      Do not tell me why the last time all at once, in a crowd - not all the same scandal.
      1. DEPARTMENT
        DEPARTMENT 24 October 2017 16: 56 New
        0
        Quote: bald
        Do not tell me why the last time all at once, in a crowd - not all the same scandal.

        Today I immediately grabbed three .. Already my heart was stabbed! .. crying
        1. bald
          bald 24 October 2017 17: 58 New
          0
          good Well Vitaliy! Well give! --- Again on a new start !!! You think up an avatar for yourself in advance - do not remove the photo, only "call sign" - respect.
  15. Gml
    Gml 23 October 2017 21: 39 New
    +4
    Not, all the same fellows, to clear so to clear. There Israel sent 10 to heaven from the top of ISIS on the border with Jordan. Chick and no. Published in Syria today.
  16. rruvim
    rruvim 23 October 2017 21: 59 New
    0
    Question in Lebanon. Shoigu's trip only revealed our maps to the Jews. “Let's recognize Hezbollah ...” This only strengthened Israel in the “concept” that we consider Lebanon a pro-Syrian state. Arrival of Shoigu, anyway, that Hess arrives in England. Thank God that it did not end Spandau. Although on the eve of the IDF a little bombed the 200th near Damascus.