Speech in the decree is the introduction of exclusion zones for the movement of aircraft, including drones, restrictions on the sale of alcoholic beverages, restrictions on the entry of certain vehicles in the cities in which matches will be held championships.
We present the full version of the draft presidential decree:
In accordance with Article 13 of the Federal Law 7 of June 2013, No. 108-FZ “On the preparation and holding of the FIFA 2018 World Cup in the Russian Federation, the FIFA 2017 Confederations Cup of the Year and the amendment of certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation” I decide:
1. To introduce in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation where FIFA 2018 World Cup and FIFA 2017 Confederations Cup events take place, enhanced security measures are provided during the FIFA 2017 Confederations Cup of the Year from 1 June to 12 July 2017, as well as during the World Cup FIFA 2018 Football Year 25 May to 25 July 2018
2. In order to implement enhanced security measures:
a) an inter-agency operational security headquarters during the World Cup Championship in the Russian Federation
FIFA 2018 of the Year, FIFA 2017 Confederations Cup of the Year (hereinafter referred to as the Operational Headquarters) before 1 May 2017 to determine the list of controlled zones and approve the description of the boundaries of the prohibited zones;
b) the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation before 1 in May 2017, in agreement with the operational headquarters, install 1 June to 12 July 2017 and 25 May to 25 July 2018 in July:
restricted areas and restricted areas of aircraft, including unmanned aircraft with a maximum take-off weight of 30 kilograms and less, in the airspace over the territory and water area, within which enhanced security measures are introduced, as well as to determine if airspace is used in these areas, with which restrictions are not applied;
forbidden areas for navigation in the waters, within which enhanced security measures are introduced, rules for such areas, as well as determine the cases in which the restrictions are not applied in these areas.
3. Determine that:
a) controlled zones are established in order to organize the authorized access of individuals and vehicles to them;
b) access of individuals and vehicles to controlled areas is carried out after authorized persons carry out identification and inspection of individuals and things that are with them, vehicles and things carried on them (including using technical means);
c) restricted areas are established in order to exclude access of citizens and vehicles without official or business need to them;
g) the boundaries of the controlled and restricted areas are marked on the ground
(on the territory, buildings, structures, objects) well visible signs, inscriptions.
4. Establish that on the territory of the cities of Kazan, Moscow,
St. Petersburg, Sochi in the period from 1 June to 12 July 2017, as well as the cities of Volgograd, Yekaterinburg, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod, Rostov-on-Don, Samara, St. Petersburg, Saransk, Sochi with 25 May to 25 July 2018 g .:
a) citizens of the Russian Federation who arrived for temporary residence in residential premises (with the exception of hotels, resorts, rest homes, boarding houses, campgrounds, tourist camps, hospitals) who are not their place of residence, or who have arrived for permanent residence at a new place of residence, are obliged no later than three days from the date of arrival, apply with a statement in the prescribed form and submit the documents stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation to the territorial bodies
Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs for registration at the place of stay or at the place of residence;
b) territorial bodies of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia register citizens of the Russian Federation at the place of residence or at the place of residence on the day of receipt of the documents and give them documents stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
c) the notification by citizens of the Russian Federation of the territorial bodies of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia of the term and place of their stay is carried out upon personal request;
d) registration and removal of citizens of the Russian Federation from registration records at the place of stay in a hotel, sanatorium, rest house, boarding house, campsite, at a tourist base, in a hospital are made in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
e) registration at the place of stay or registration at the place of residence of foreign citizens referred to in subparagraph "e" of this paragraph, arrived for temporary stay (temporary or permanent residence), is carried out within one day from the date of their arrival at the place of stay or place residence when submitting documents provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation, the receiving party or directly by foreign citizens in the relevant territorial body of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia;
f) requirements concerning the procedure for registration at the place of stay and registration at the place of residence, procedure and terms of stay established by subclauses “a” - “g” of this clause do not apply to citizens of the Russian Federation and foreign citizens participating in the World Cup FIFA 2018 of the Year, Confederations Cup
FIFA 2017 of the year (hereinafter - the competition), as well as representatives of FIFA, FIFA subsidiaries, confederations and national football associations included in the FIFA lists.
5. Prohibit from 1 June to 17 July 2018 from entering the territory of cities, Kazan, Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod, Rostov-on-Don, Samara, St. Petersburg, Sochi, and from 1 from June to 30 June 2018 from entering the territory of cities Volgograd, Yekaterinburg, Kaliningrad, Saransk buses except:
a) buses engaged in the regular transportation of passengers on adjacent interregional, intermunicipal and municipal routes, passing within the boundaries of these settlements;
b) buses equipped with satellite navigation equipment identified in the state automated system “ERA-GLONASS” (hereinafter referred to as “ERA-GLONASS” system) and providing transmission to the Autonomous non-profit organization “Transport Directorate of the World Cup 2018 of the Year in the Russian Federation” ( hereinafter - ANO “Transport Directorate-2018”) through the ERA-GLONASS system of information on the current location, direction and speed of such buses, which is formed based on the use of global signals vigatsionnoy Russian satellite system (GLONASS) and GLONASS together with other global satellite navigation systems, and the owners of which was sent to the ANO "Transport diretsiya-2018» notice of the planned entry of these buses on the territory of these cities;
c) buses, in respect of which the authorized territorial body of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia has decided to allow entry to the territory of these cities.
6. Government of the Russian Federation to determine:
a) the procedure for equipping vehicles provided for in subsection “b” of paragraph 5 of this Decree with satellite navigation equipment, the procedure for its identification in the ERA-GLONASS system, as well as the composition and transfer of information about the current location to ANO “Transport Directorate-2018” the direction and speed of vehicles;
b) the procedure for sending vehicle owners of the notifications referred to in subsection “b” of paragraph 5 of this Decree, the composition of the information contained therein, as well as the procedure for transmitting this information to the appropriate territorial bodies of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia.
7. The state authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, in whose territories enhanced measures are introduced, if necessary, in coordination with the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, as well as the relevant territorial bodies of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia and the relevant territorial bodies of the FSB of Russia, implement restrictions on the movement of vehicles.
8. The Federal Road Agency, together with the state authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, which introduce enhanced security measures, in coordination with the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, ensure timely informing road users of temporary restrictions on the movement of vehicles on roads, possible detour routes and parking places vehicles by placing information signs, placing information in the means media and information and telecommunication network "Internet" in accordance with the Russian legislation.
9. To suspend on the days of sports competitions the transportation of citizens of the Russian Federation, foreign citizens and stateless persons on tourist and sightseeing routes on all types of transport to cities that host sports competitions from other cities of the Russian Federation that are not associated with visiting sports and cultural events at sports facilities.
10. The Federal Tourism Agency shall inform the tour operators, travel agents and organizations that provide excursion services about the restrictions imposed in accordance with paragraph 9 of this Decree.
11. To establish that during the period of sporting competitions located in the territories of the cities of Volgograd, Yekaterinburg, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod, Rostov-on-Don, Samara, St. Petersburg, Saransk, Sochi are objects of production, social and cultural, sports and communal - household purposes, land plots intended for the location of these objects, and other territories in respect of which special measures are required to be taken for their anti-terrorist security are subject to enhanced security and protection. irregular protection and are equipped with engineering and technical means of protection of a higher class of protection, in accordance with the requirements for the anti-terrorist protection of these objects, approved by the Government of the Russian Federation.
12. Operational Headquarters:
a) determine the categories of persons authorized to implement the measures provided for by sub-clause b of paragraph 3 of this Decree;
b) determine the procedure for access of citizens and vehicles to controlled and prohibited areas;
c) determine the list of items prohibited and restrictedly allowed to be carried (carried) to controlled and prohibited areas;
d) establish the rules for the implementation of certain types of activities in controlled and prohibited areas;
e) to organize the protection of controlled and prohibited areas.
13. Establish that in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation in which enhanced security measures are introduced, meetings, rallies, demonstrations, processions and picketing not related to sports competitions are held from 1 June to 12 July 2017 and from 25 May
on 25 July 2018 can be held in places and (or) along the routes of movement of participants in a public event, with the number of participants and in the time interval determined by the relevant local authorities in coordination with the relevant territorial bodies of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia and the relevant territorial bodies of the FSB of Russia.
14. Ban 1 from June to 12 in July 2017 and from 25 in May to 25 in July 2018 in the subjects of the Russian Federation, which introduce enhanced security measures:
a) the sale of civilian, service, combat manual small arms and cold weapons (further - the weapon), ammunition (cartridges), special means;
b) the sale of explosives and materials for industrial use and products containing them;
c) the sale of toxic substances included in the list of toxic substances for the purposes of Article 234 and other articles of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, approved by a decree of the Government of the Russian Federation
from 29 December 2007, No. 964, except in cases where such substances are included in the composition of medicines registered in the territory of the Russian Federation in the prescribed manner.
d) transportation of sources of ionizing radiation, radiation, chemically hazardous, biological (bacteriological), toxic and explosive substances.
15. Suspend or restrict the activities of hazardous industries and organizations that use explosive, radioactive, chemical and biological hazardous substances during the introduction of enhanced security measures.
16. The Government of the Russian Federation to determine the list of industries and organizations established by paragraph 15 of this Decree, as well as the procedure for applying in relation to their measure the suspension or restriction of activities.
17. The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation for the period of introduction of enhanced security measures to ensure:
a) within its competence, a strengthened regime for the protection of public order in the places of stay of athletes, at sports facilities and, by decision of the operational headquarters, at other facilities and territories;
b) monitoring compliance with the requirements established by paragraphs 4, 5 of this Decree.
18. The Federal Service of the National Guard of the Russian Federation for the periods of the introduction of enhanced security measures:
a) to organize unscheduled inspections of legal entities selling weapons, ammunition (cartridges) and special means for their compliance with the provision provided for by subparagraph “a” of paragraph 14 of this Decree;
b) to ensure the withdrawal and acceptance for safekeeping of weapons, ammunition (cartridges) and special equipment to the corresponding territorial bodies of the Federal Service of National Guard troops in cases of detecting the sale of weapons, ammunition (cartridges) and special equipment until the end of the sports competition;
c) to ensure, from the end of the enhanced security measures, the return of the weapons, ammunition (ammunition) and special equipment seized and accepted for safekeeping, to their owners in the absence of grounds preventing such a return in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
19. The state authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, in whose territories enhanced security measures are being introduced, shall be organized by legal entities (medical, pharmacy organizations and wholesale trade organizations of medicinal products) carrying out medicinal provision on the basis of a license for carrying out activities related to the circulation of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors, cultivating narcotic plants and providing medical care to the population with eat drugs containing narcotics, psychotropic or potent substances, on the basis of a license for medical activities, measures to ensure an adequate supply of medicines for the smooth functioning of these organizations.
20. Recommend the state authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, in whose territories enhanced security measures are introduced:
a) impose a ban on the retail sale and use of alcoholic beverages sold in the provision of catering services in places providing such services in glass containers, on the eve of the day of the FIFA 2018 World Cup and Confederations Cup matches
FIFA 2017 of the year and day;
b) to revise, subject to the provisions of Article 22 of the Federal Law 7 of June 2013, No. 108-ФЗ and the planned activities for the preparation and holding of sports competitions in the Russian Federation, places of mass gathering of citizens and locations of sources of increased danger in which retail is not allowed the sale of alcoholic beverages, coordinating them with the operational headquarters created in the relevant subjects of the Russian Federation.
21. The Government of the Russian Federation, the relevant state authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation in whose territories enhanced security measures are being introduced, will ensure the resolution of financial, organizational and other issues related to the implementation of this Decree.
22. This Decree enters into force on the day of its official publication.
In connection with the threats faced not only by Russia, but also by other countries that organize large-scale sports events on their territory, measures of a similar nature have their own justification. The fact is that in the face of opposition to international terrorist and extremist organizations, such events as the Confederations Cup and the World Cup by definition should be held primarily at the highest level of security. But after all история sports competitions knows a lot of cases when terrorists set large tournaments as targets of their attacks. Not so long ago, an attack on a sports facility (Stade de France stadium) was faced by the Parisians. Fortunately, the terrorist was not able to carry the explosive device to the stadium itself, but the power of a homemade bomb was such that when an explosion outside a sports facility, the noise and hum could be heard even against the background of unceasing fans in the stands.
What sports are turning into, if unlimited access to alcohol is not blocked for fans, the recent European Championships in France showed. Fights with the participation of English football fans, pumped alcohol, became a kind of "calling card" of the French tournament. Therefore, the decision on restrictive measures for the sale of alcoholic beverages in the cities of football tournaments in Russia seems to be a necessary measure. The tournament should pass in a civilized manner and be remembered for bright football moments on the field, but not at all by the “swine” behavior of individual fans.
Important decision - the control of movement of vehicles and aircraft. The fact is that the modern facets of terrorism are not limited to the use of weapons and explosives. Recent attacks in Nice, Berlin and Jerusalem have shown that attackers are ready to use trucks and trucks as an instrument of terrorism. In this regard, transport security is one of the components that is rightly stated in the draft presidential decree.