The contract price is 57,5 billion rubles, the estimated completion of works is 30 November 2025.
The OCD technical specification states:
"The purpose of the fulfillment of the MF (component) of the ROC is the creation of a manned transport ship complex (KPTK), having in its composition a manned transport ship of a new generation for flights to near-earth and beyond the limits of the near-earth orbit, including the safe return Earth with 2-th cosmic velocity, as well as the creation of rocket-space complexes; that ensure the conduct of a manned transport ship in near-earth orbit and when flying to the moon in unmanned nom and manned mode.
2.1.2 Flight Test (LKI-1) PTK:
- unmanned flight PTK at OISS in 2021;
- unmanned flight PTK with docking of the ISS in 2023;
- manned spacecraft flight with docking to the ISS in 2023.
2.1.3 Carry out an analysis of the flight test program and correct the documentation (if necessary).
2.1.4 Creating elements of the second PTK product
З.1 Manned transport ship complex
3.1.1 CPTK should include:
- space head of the SH;
- teaching and training tools PTK and AU.
3.1.2 ASC should include:
- manned transport ship;
- emergency rescue rocket unit;
- assembly and protective unit.
3.1.3 KPTK should provide:
- launches of manned transport ships to near-earth and near-moon orbits;
- crew rescue in emergency situations at the launch complex, on the active part of the ILV flight, at the stage of descent in the atmosphere and landing;
- training of personnel for the performance of work with flight products and ground-based technological equipment, including the preparation of KGCH launches.
3.1.4 The space head must be unified for flights to near-moon and to near-earth orbits.
3 .2 Manned Transport Ship
3.2.1 PTK is designed to deliver the crew and payload to the near-moon or near-earth orbits and their subsequent return to Earth.
3.2.2 During a flight, a manned transport ship must provide:
- flight from near-earth orbit to near-moon orbit using inter-orbital transportation means;
- rapprochement and docking on a near-moon (near-earth) orbit with elements of the orbital lunar (near-earth) infrastructure;
- functioning as part of the near-earth orbital or near-moon orbital infrastructure;
- flight along the circumlunar / near-earth orbit in manned and unmanned modes;
- transition from the circumlunar orbit to the flight trajectory to the Earth;
- submersion of DOs in a given area of the World Ocean;
- BA descent, VA regular landing. ensuring the safety of crew health, landing accuracy, and the suitability of the aircraft for future use.
3.2.3 When performing flights to the Moon, the following ratio of crew size, duration of an autonomous PTC flight and payload mass should be met:
- crew size - at least 4 people;
- the mass of the delivered / returned cargo is not less than 100 kg;
- the duration of the autonomous flight to the Moon, the flight through the OISL and return to Earth - at least 30 days;
- the duration of the flight as part of the element of the near-moon orbital infrastructure, taking into account the provision of the PTC with the means of the element of the near-moon orbital infrastructure in terms of the LSS, the SES, the CRTR, etc. - at least 180 days with a total flight duration of at least 190 days.
3.2.4 When performing flights in near-earth orbit, the following ratio of the number of crew, the duration of an autonomous PTC flight and the mass of the payload must be met:
- crew full-time - 4 person (must be provided with the possibility of placing for the descent no more than 6 people);
- weight: of the delivered / returned cargo - not less than 500 kg;
- the duration of the autonomous flight of the PTK in near-earth orbit:
1) when servicing the EZOI - at least 3 days;
2) when performing target flights with an 4 human crew - at least 14 days;
3) when performing target flights with a crew of at least 2 people — at least 30 days;
- the duration of the flight as part of the element of the near-earth orbital infrastructure, taking into account the provision of the PTC with the means of the element of the near-earth orbital infrastructure in terms of LSS, SES, SRTR, etc. - at least 365 days.
3.2.5 The multiplicity of the use of the returned apparatus when performing near-Earth flights and flights to the Moon - 10.
3.2.6 PTK should provide automatic and manual performance of the following operations when interacting with elements of the near-moon (near-earth) orbital infrastructure:
~ autonomous rendezvous with ELOIUEZOI;
3 .2.7 Refueling should provide:
- rapprochement and docking with ELOI (EZOI);
- building and maintaining the orientation of the PTK in a near-moon (near-earth) orbit during autonomous flight;
- the issuance of the pulse of departure from the moon to return to Earth.
3.2.8 The on-board systems and the layout of the command compartment of the BA must ensure control of the STC when all the flight modes are performed by one person from either of the two work places of the command compartment of the VA.
3.2.9 PTK should provide landing in specified areas on the territory of the Russian Federation on land within a radius of no more than 5 km. ”
Works should be performed using the scientific and technical background created by RSC Energia under the state contract No. 19.12.2013-351 / 9990 / 13 from the 427 state contract for the design and development work of the PPTS (1 stage).
SCR OCD is divided into nine stages:
“1.Development of working design documentation for AU and MF AUU (PTK, RBAS, NWB), including the program and methods of metrological expertise. Metrological examination - the term 09.2018
2. Manufacturing of mock-ups and experimental products, autonomous tests and corrections of the working documentation of the PTK, SZB and RBAS. Metrological examination - the term 09.2023
3. Production of mock-ups and experimental products, complex and interdepartmental tests, adjustment of the working documentation of the hardware and software complex, the sanitary protection system and the RBAC. Metrological examination - the term 02.2025
4. Production and preparation of the flight model PTK, flight tests, including support of the flight PTK in an unmanned version in 2021 year - the term 03.2022
5. Preparation, including inter-flight service, of a flight model of a flight control system, flight tests, including support of a flight of a flight control system in an unmanned version of the ISS in 2023 - the term 03.2023
6. Preparation, including inter-flight service, of a flight model of a flight control system, flight tests, including support of a flight of a flight control system in a manned version of the ISS in 2023 - the term 03.2024
7. Space complex with PTK and PH of a heavy class “Angara-A5P” - term 09.2020
8. Manned space complex in support of the lunar program with a heavy-class PH - 09.2021 term
9. The manufacture of PTK components for flyby of the Moon is the term 11.2025. ”